Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vaphous

May 3, 2020
Can I DM you a separate download link to see if it works?

Also if anyone has any idea what this could be about I'd appreciate the help
I think that might be related to an outdated mod. In my case I installed the multi unlocker (for 0.7, because I for some reason thought it is also universal) and had the same issue: the "NoneType" comparison with "float". Removing it fixed the issue.

So I don't think you have any todo on your side.

Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Projekt: Passion [v0.8.1] [Classy Lemon] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 533 MB / 134 MB - ProjektPassion-0.8.1-pc-crunched.zip

Original / Compressed Size Mac: 507 MB / 108 MB - ProjektPassion-0.8.1-mac-crunched.zip
= ~25,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

Projekt: Passion [v0.8] [Classy Lemon] crunched
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and not thoroughly tested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:

gooschmode38

Dec 2, 2020
Can you attach the "traceback.txt" or "error.txt" (they are in the root folder of the game, where the .exe is) to your post or copy the complete text from these files and put it into a spoiler so we have the complete info?
The downloadlink ClassyLemon sent, seems to have resolved my playing issue, but the options issue still seems to persist.
But seems like i can play, but with the volume turned to max. Which is a nuissance, but playable

Here is the traceback:

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I think that might be related to an outdated mod. In my case I installed the multi unlocker (for 0.7, because I for some reason thought it is also universal) and had the same issue: the "NoneType" comparison with "float". Removing it fixed the issue.

So I don't think you have any todo on your side.
Darn. I got the same issue. And i used the unblocker. So, i need to fresh download season 1 and have a speed playthrough?

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Darn. I got the same issue. And i used the unblocker. So, i need to fresh download season 1 and have a speed playthrough?
The issue seems to have to do with me updating from Ren'py 7 to 8

Try this download link, it was built with 7 instead

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Knew who the were going to the second they said a good doctor. I really hope this doesnt devolve into a cliche plot having to go "save" Ashe while she runs away for a few episodes. I really liked the progress her character made in the first season and it would be a shame to have to throw it away and start over in S2 for a few updates.

Vaphous

May 3, 2020
No, I just "installed" 0.8 again and loaded the "save now" save from version 0.7. You should also keep 0.7 if you want to view some of the scenes again at a later point, because if I understand you correctly you overwrote .7 with .8, right?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
The issue seems to have to do with me updating from Ren'py 7 to 8

Try this download link, it was built with 7 instead

Mega
I personally still have the problem. But i found this workaround:

I downloaded a fresh 0.7 file, with no mod, i loaded my last save in it and i save it again on a new slot. I imported the new slot in the 0.8 test version and now it runs smoothly.

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
can't start season 2. doesn't matter what I tried. it always shows errors. I just quick skipped through the whole season 1 just to check. still same errors

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes