Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The issue seems to have to do with me updating from Ren'py 7 to 8

Try this download link, it was built with 7 instead

Mega
Yep... changing from Ren'Py 7 to 8 will trash all saves EVERY time. A warning would've been nice. Waiting until you finished the game before updating would've been better. This makes THREE games this week with updates that trashed saves and required a full restart. But, what's done is done, my friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat:unsure:

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
The issue seems to have to do with me updating from Ren'py 7 to 8

Try this download link, it was built with 7 instead

Mega
it should work. you should not change RenPy version unless it's a new game. always mess up saves

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Yep... changing from Ren'Py 7 to 8 will trash all saves EVERY time. A warning would've been nice. Waiting until you finished the game before updating would've been better. This makes THREE games this week with updates that trashed saves and required a full restart. But, what's done is done, my friend.
Adventure ever on, Phat:unsure:
It's only for a few unfortunate people, most people can play without issue. It's hard to warn about something that I'm not even aware of.

Reactions: PapaPhat

DarkAssassin

Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Your own opacity textbox code doesn't work? Don't you have one?
bruh! why the fuck you thought I edited any of those? I just made unlocker. that's when I found out those errors. why would I post MY errors here you brainless bot?

Reactions: jbmurphdog

DarkAssassin

Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017
Bruh, calm down. :ROFLMAO:
I didn't think you edited it, no one said that. I said why not use your own code since you said if you remove the opacity dialogue box code from Lemon's it magically works for you. You add the opacity textbox option in every game anyway. :WaitWhat:
I am calm lol and I don't use my codes unless I port :WeSmart:

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes