Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
Is it just me or does it feel like devs that actually have a presence here and are very nice are less likely to have their games leaked asap.

I just know that this is one of the very few devs that i have supported on Patreon and apart from the quality of the game a large part of that is how passionate they seem to be for this project that i don't think money is their only goal.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Is it just me or does it feel like devs that actually have a presence here and are very nice are less likely to have their games leaked asap.

I just know that this is one of the very few devs that i have supported on Patreon and apart from the quality of the game a large part of that is how passionate they seem to be for this project that i don't think money is their only goal.
the leak thing also depends somewhat on how large fanbase they have. Smaller devs have fewer patrons, so chances are lower that those people will leak the game.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
It depends on the Patreons. Some devs have a loyal crowd which doesn't leak. At least not so quickly. A prime example is NiiChan. His games were almost never leaked before the public release. The pirates actually have to wait two weeks. Not every dev has such a loyal crowd. But it has nothing to do with how active and nice the devs are here on F95. An example of this is SFS with Chasing Sunsets. They were here and were active. Nevertheless, the updates are always leaked within the first two days. Unfortunately in a way that caused the devs to leave because not only was their work stolen, but also the original links and thus traffic costs for SFS. That really pissed them off.

Reactions: Éama

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
It depends on the Patreons. Some devs have a loyal crowd which doesn't leak. At least not so quickly. A prime example is NiiChan. His games were almost never leaked before the public release. The pirates actually have to wait two weeks. Not every dev has such a loyal crowd. But it has nothing to do with how active and nice the devs are here on F95. An example of this is SFS with Chasing Sunsets. They were here and were active. Nevertheless, the updates are always leaked within the first two days. Unfortunately in a way that caused the devs to leave because not only was their work stolen, but also the original links and thus traffic costs for SFS. That really pissed them off.
posting original links is just the worst kind of leaker

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
No, it depends on whether some "don't give a fuk guys like me have money or not" Because lucky you I'm broke or I would straight up, sign up a one month only tier in Patreon and then put the game in here, in the very 1st minute the game is released so everyone can play it at the very 1st minute. And I especially would do it when the game is not up to standards or is a milking type of game.
https://i.imgur.com/C868sfH.gif

xxxxdave

Feb 13, 2018
How do you load a save from Season 1? I tried copy pasting the save from S1 but it gave me a error screen.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
How do you load a save from Season 1? I tried copy pasting the save from S1 but it gave me a error screen.
not sure man, I have both S1 and S2 installed, works for me. You can try just starting a new game from S2 with default choices, haven't tried that but I'm guessing you'd be romancing everyone by default

_doodle_

Dec 11, 2022
what's the point of doing "seasons"? I've seen a few have them but no one explained why. Anyone know?

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Obviously the quality of the recent updates are low and that's why no one bother to pay for the game, and hence why no one drops here soon. Because only a few people are Patrons.
Duh? What are you smokin'?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you think some 4th-rate reverse-psychology will make someone drop the update...

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes