Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
On Sunday, we will need a hero. :oops::rolleyes:
eh I'll just bite the bullet probably and sub for a month on patreon, I do that sometimes for the games I like. Can't really do a continued sub for every game but at least they still get some money from me. When the whole game is finished I'll just buy it on steam (not a huge fan of the season release stuff so I didn't buy that yet... if all future content would be behind a one-time payment I'd do it without hesitation, game is worth it)

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
eh I'll just bite the bullet probably and sub for a month on patreon, I do that sometimes for the games I like. Can't really do a continued sub for every game but at least they still get some money from me. When the whole game is finished I'll just buy it on steam (not a huge fan of the season release stuff so I didn't buy that yet... if all future content would be behind a one-time payment I'd do it without hesitation, game is worth it)
You could try itch.io You can get all the updates for a one time payment. At least for the season.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
A good chill episode (until the end at least, poor Kaylee :( ) Also since they again stopped on Tartarus, they should've just beast the cure out of that doctor for Ashe, first thing I would have done. He would give it up after a bit of torture :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Classy Lemon

camube

Jun 4, 2022
idk how Lemon can make banger after banger in Season 2 but goddamn, this will sell a lot in Steam once it's released there.

ep 8 9 10 is all great

• Red Heart

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Projekt: Passion - 0.10 Release

View attachment 3283827

Patch notes:
- Continuation of the story
- 888 new renders
- 11 new lewd animations
- 6 new achievements
- More words and stuff

Stay classy!
Starts like a calm, funny and wholesome épisode and then the last third punchs you in the guts.

You magnificent bastard...

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Starts like a calm, funny and wholesome épisode and then the last third punchs you in the guts.

You magnificent bastard...
while it's hard to top the ending of the previous episode, it was still indeed a punch in the gut, even tho I sorta expected this outcome after she told you what's going on

• Red Heart
4.80 star(s) 247 Votes