Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jan.spam

Mar 30, 2018
Look at the genres, no NTR there. Wonder what that alien-race tentancle sex is supposed to be doing.
easy peasy, without NTR:

MC eats some berries from that ¨holiday planet" and is possed and grows tentacles. the girls manage collectively to hold him down and give him the antidote, but not before his many tentacles tears down some clothing and explores some places..

Problem solved I am sure Dev will hire me as a writer anytime soon ;)

Dec 17, 2023
easy peasy, without NTR:

MC eats some berries from that ¨holiday planet" and is possed and grows tentacles. the girls manage collectively to hold him down and give him the antidote, but not before his many tentacles tears down some clothing and explores some places..

I was thinking about MC getting some prosthetic dicks like his eyes or so. But this one is nice too... So yeh Classy Lemon, we want tentacles...

Reactions: jan.spam

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
easy peasy, without NTR:

And here i was imagining a sexy tentacle girl and our Guslinger enjoying each one's holes at the same time :Kappa:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - January 9

1.png

Would you let SAndrA try this milk caramel lollipop, not knowing what it would do to her systems?

Would you give her a moment of pleasure at the risk of blowing up the ship? Or would you take the lollipop from her like some dictator just to be safe?

Stay classy

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

View attachment 3248010

Would you let SAndrA try this milk caramel lollipop, not knowing what it would do to her systems?

Would you give her a moment of pleasure at the risk of blowing up the ship? Or would you take the lollipop from her like some dictator just to be safe?

Stay classy
God, she is so sexy. I’d give her another lollipop. The one we already know is safe and she likes very, very much :devilish:

• Angry
Reactions: Impurity2937
Dec 17, 2023

View attachment 3248010

Stay classy
Would be nice as a way to kill MC, wrong selection, and we have an atomic explosion, or even a planet blowing up. And then you can go back and try again...

I loved when MC got insinerated by SandrA

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes