Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ronit90

Dec 26, 2023
Hi, I tried downloading the UPLOADHAVEN season 1 file from my phone (I tried downloading the windows file, the plan was to download through the phone and then move it over to the computer), and it ended up opening a SMS group with 17 people and tried to send something through there instead of just downloading the file, I hope it wasn't successful and I won't get a huge phone bill for a lot of overseas messages, I deleted that group immediately, I hope nothing else malicious happened as well, you might want to make sure that link is OK and if not then remove it.

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
Hi, I tried downloading the UPLOADHAVEN season 1 file from my phone (I tried downloading the windows file, the plan was to download through the phone and then move it over to the computer), and it ended up opening a SMS group with 17 people and tried to send something through there instead of just downloading the file, I hope it wasn't successful and I won't get a huge phone bill for a lot of overseas messages, I deleted that group immediately, I hope nothing else malicious happened as well, you might want to make sure that link is OK and if not then remove it.
So you are saying you don't want to tell other people about how awesome the game is?

Sad. :(

• Haha
Reactions: Sertam and GoWFO

ronit90

Dec 26, 2023
I actually had a pleasant surprise with this game, I still can't say it's good because I didn't get far enough to give an opinion, but it starts with a sex scene, it stops for a couple of moments for story and then the sex continues, that's really refreshing, I haven't tried that many adult games yet, but in all other games I tried so far you can't just start and get to a sex scene, you have to work hard for a while until you get to see sex in the game.

Reactions: AnonW123

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
I actually had a pleasant surprise with this game, I still can't say it's good because I didn't get far enough to give an opinion, but it starts with a sex scene, it stops for a couple of moments for story and then the sex continues, that's really refreshing, I haven't tried that many adult games yet, but in all other games I tried so far you can't just start and get to a sex scene, you have to work hard for a while until you get to see sex in the game.
I mean the sex scenes are decently made, but that's not why I play the game. Great humor and story plus characters that sold it to me.

OhTheLove

Jun 5, 2020
Played update 8 and 9 in one go and that was truly some incredible story telling(y).

So I've noticed that on Ashe's sex scene tab in the codex there is a variation to the scene, how is it accessed? Perhaps the decisions I made didn't give me the option?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon
4.80 star(s) 247 Votes