Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

gixxer750

Jan 17, 2021
Not sure how I missed this game. Definitely a great one so far. Love the dialogue and jokes. Will be following this one!

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Not sure how I missed this game. Definitely a great one so far. Love the dialogue and jokes. Will be following this one!
honestly the last episode sealed the deal for me, easily top 5 AVn, great story, characters, renders and soundtrack

Reactions: Éama

John972

Apr 24, 2018
Thank you friend. Part of me was worried it was getting too dark but glad to see that wasn't the case
I kinda think that anyone who thought the last chapter was too dark can't enjoy The Empire Strikes Back very much...

It's kinda obvious that with classic sci-fi storytelling such as this, there needs to be a period when the good guys are a little down and out to make their resurgence and eventual triumph more impactful (assuming you're not gonna kill them all off and have evil win /s :poop::KEK:).

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - December 11

010_4 7.png

I was gonna post yesterday but I forgot so you're getting it now.

Update 0.9 got such a great reception and I'm so glad you enjoyed it so much! Thank you to everyone who played it, and to those who left their thoughts on it, I've enjoyed reading all the comments.

Now back to the grind, going smoothly so far. Stay classy

pepplez

Jun 7, 2020
Well, the teaser was supposed to be last update anyways. Anyways, scaring your customers off is also a good strategy.
Look at his patreon site, do you really think you can blackmail him? ;)
Edit: Try it somehow like this: Dear bitter-sweet lemmon, why are you making me suffer like this, please do a sandra update!

gauraven

Jul 13, 2020
i continued my game from chapter 6 and now all my cutscenes , sex scenes and lore have vanished from codex
i'm able to load my game from the end of chapter 6 and getting no errors as of now infact i'm able to unlock the chapter 7 lore and scenes.

Do i need to start from the beginning ?
I have no idea about the updates from july and this season 2
ProjektPassion_vGCWHztyhU.png ProjektPassion_J3z5CGDuug.png

gAngel123

Feb 9, 2023
Just caught up on Season 2 and left a rating. I hate having caught up though cause now I have to wait. :D

Seriously amazing work, one of the best I've played.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon
4.80 star(s) 247 Votes