Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Weekly(ish) Teaser - December 18
View attachment 3185263

SAndrA is back, hooray!

But wait why is she so scared? Did she see a ghost? Is a space ghost haunting the ship?

Find out in update 0.10, releasing numerous weeks from now!

That's all, stay classy
In fact, this is she realizing the other girls are getting more sex with MC than her.:mad:
Bad Lemon, you make SAndrA sad:cry: You need rectify this.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
So... Our lovely AI Sexbot is a quckqueen???
No! She is no cuck :mad: Cuckquean are just happy with their man fucking other chicks. She is harem queen and that’s way she sad because Harem queens are the ones with more right to fuck their man.

HPYY

Dec 5, 2023
View attachment 3185263

SAndrA is back, hooray!

But wait why is she so scared? Did she see a ghost? Is a space ghost haunting the ship?

That's all, stay classy
Dev is afraid of boycotts, retaliation, getting cancelled, sanctions etc, and so he decided to make Sandra content now HEHEHEHEHEEH HAHAHAHA.

The look of her face is one she might extra huge monster cock hungry for some AI chatGPT hardcore sex. I hope she gets the sentience and emotions of a real person uploaded into her someday so that we can fuck a real girl inside a sex bot.

triffids

Jul 4, 2021
Will we ever be able to unlock the secret classy lemon level? I tried typing "there is no lemon level" in the console, but it did nothing.

Reactions: Sertam

John972

Apr 24, 2018
View attachment 3185263

SAndrA is back, hooray!

That's all, stay classy
That's SAndrA's look from when her agent explained to her she wouldn't be on the call sheet much for Episode 9.

CL hasn't yet published the image of SAndrA taken a month or two later when her agent conveyed the great news from show-runner Classy Lemon that she'll get much more screen time in Episode 10. ;):):)

• Haha
Reactions: ArhraCole

henk1

Dec 12, 2019
Heya devman, I really enjoyed everything in season one, going to start on season two when it's done downloading. The girls are exciting and have nice and differing looks. I especially enjoy the look of Vesnia, the stone-ish texture and the light lines on her chest are cool.

I also found the super colourful girl good-looking, but I had to use the gallery unlocker for that, I assume that that is what I would have gotten had I chosen to go to the other planet first.

Talking about the unlocker, I could see all the scenes, which was cool, but there is still one cutscene, page two bottom right, that is not unlocked. Since the mod does not show it either, is it safe to assume that that cutscene just does not exist?

Again, great game, going to start the second season now:)

Reactions: Sertam

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
View attachment 3185263

SAndrA is back, hooray!

That's all, stay classy
You back with this space ghost thing again?

....hmmm....is the space ghost a hot Li with big tits? I ask on behalf of a friend of mine.

Sertam

Jun 9, 2022
Weekly(ish) Teaser - December 11

View attachment 3165074

I was gonna post yesterday but I forgot so you're getting it now.

Update 0.9 got such a great reception and I'm so glad you enjoyed it so much! Thank you to everyone who played it, and to those who left their thoughts on it, I've enjoyed reading all the comments.

Now back to the grind, going smoothly so far. Stay classy
According to the law of the genre, the nicest character will end up being the biggest asshole. The sweet girl Kylie has had so many problems that I’m just scared for her.

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes