Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Was bored, replayed the last update again. Such a great update, still not tired of that Ves scene and her new look. When the MC sees her new look, he never stood a chance RIP.

Reactions: lipe2410

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Anyone else got this message when loading a save from season 1? My game and save file is not modded in any way.
Screenshot 2023-11-27 204103.jpg

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Anyone else got this message when loading a save from season 1? My game and save file is not modded in any way.
I had the same message when i replayed season 1 and loaded my end save into the latest season 2 (nothing modded too), but everything worked without any problem.

Reactions: NukaCola

triffids

Jul 4, 2021
asså mannen, I would love to play a game of yours that is SFW, so I could show my friends what a talent you got for writing comedy with emotion and heartfelt storytelling. You got a real talent!

Sertam

Jun 9, 2022
Good afternoon, Classy Lemon! I apologize for my English, it's from вери бэд, but I couldn't help but express my admiration for the game you are creating.

Project: Passion holds a special place in my heart. I was introduced to the game intrigued by the mysterious appearance of the main character in the splash screen, and I've been playing the game over and over since six months. It is simply amazing, with gorgeous graphics, interesting plot and characters that you don't want to part with even for a moment. I love every moment in it, every frame and every joke. I have never seen such a mix of humor, drama, graphics, love and adventure. But there are some moments I would like to highlight.

1. The protagonist. He comes before us in a rather... Memorable pose. Bold, confident, brutal and deadly. And all the more vivid was his reveal as a sensitive, considerate, witty and interesting guy. He hasn't lost all of the above traits, but following him and learning bits and pieces of his past is truly interesting. How did he survive on the streets of Tartarus, how did he manage to get together with Kaylee with such different lifestyles, how did it happen that she became the dearest person in this world to him? I'm excited like a child to learn new facts about him, and I sincerely hope his past will still reveal itself to us. And I also want to give you a standing ovation for the way you gracefully played up some commentators' displeasure with his voice when Elisra, who first saw him unmasked, was surprised that he was so young. It was funny:)
2. Kaylee, the main character's childhood friend, his reason for starting a crusade against the SAC and what a mystery when you think about it. I like the dynamic between her and the GG, I like that special sensuality they share just between them, I like her butterfly, eye color, integrity and kindness. I like the wrench in her hands too:) The ship "repair" scene still makes me smile as soon as I remember it.
3. Vesnia, the cutest succubus in world gaming (Zana, sorry!). She draws attention to herself from her first appearance, but not in an erotic way, but in a sort of... soulful way, perhaps? She wants to sympathize and worry about her problems at work, to hug and comfort because of her past, her problems are so vital and so intimate that she seems very realistic. And when she's "freed from the dungeon"... I don't know what to say. She is seduction itself, a true succubus, and, let's face it, the epitome of a demon nightmare. That scene with the SAC soldier (who didn't shoot despite orders, btw!) was creepy. Appealingly - creepy. I loved it, but only like a rabbit in front of a boa constrictor. And most importantly, I don't even know if she needs treatment. She is happy, and that's the main thing? P.S. Now the scene with Ves on the table, where she scratches GG's belly with her tail looks very different:)
4. Ash, the girl with the shark. I love how you break the stereotypes and didn't make her a typical tsundere. She's beautiful, erudite, deadly... And deeply unhappy. It was physically painful to see from her memories how her life was broken first by one asshole (and he seemed so honorable!), then by another, only in a white coat. I realize, of course, that everyone is the creator of their own happiness, and I don't really like junkies, but when Ash is in pain, it hurts the player too. And the sex scenes with her... I don't know. They're beautiful, but I can't help but feel like I'm the last scumbag to take advantage of a girl in real pain. I hope one day she wants to share intimacy with one of the characters for more than just the pain. Her rescue is the moment I'm looking forward to the most in the game.
5. Emily, trainee girl. Always had a weakness for this type of girl, so I didn't stand a chance. So sweet, so funny in her addiction to zombie movies and guns. And at the same time you understand her pain and loneliness. A rattling mix, and you manage to have her masterfully reveal her character, both past and present. The moments of intimacy with her are very sensual and romantic, getting to know her deeper and stronger with each scene. As ambiguous as that sounds:) P.P.S. But when she solved the problem of having prisoners with a dagger to the neck, despite the protagonist's prohibition, I fucked up :( Emily can be quite bloodthirsty... But it's even more interesting that way.
6. Elisra, the best girl of the Milky Way. At least in my personal ranking:) Not only does she have great looks, a sharp tongue and a great sense of humor, but she also has some big sister care for the rest of the crew. When everyone, including her, felt bad, it was her who supported the main character, when Emily couldn't recover from the shock, it was Elisra who gently and unobtrusively helped her come to her senses. It looks very sweet and touching, especially considering that she has enough problems herself. But my favorite thing about her is the way she pokes fun at the main character. First his lack of knowledge about ships and flying, then the teasing hints of intimacy, his ignorance of cold weapons... Well the conversation with Ash and the GH in the last update, when she guessed what was between them - I laughed out loud at their casual conversation. Beautiful girl, appreciate every moment with her, adore her proud spirit and hope she doesn't change:)
7. Sandra. Not a particular fan of androids, but she showed up spectacularly, introduced us to a fun ending, has a great character and an interesting fate. The scenes between her and Frans are some of the funniest in the novella, even though I sometimes feel like it's all made up of humor. Except where the drama starts, of course.

I've only listed the main characters, but virtually every moment/element of the game is as delightful as a beautifully written book or a great movie. Animations, story, humor and graphics, characters... Abandoned ship and bar, gloomy Tartarus and vastness of space, storming the station and getting your own ship, hiring a pilot and getting fuel... If I wanted to highlight all the moments I liked, I would highlight the whole game. The only thing that confuses me is the presence of the protagonist's answer choices. While the "good" and "humor" options are always appropriate, the "evil" option tends to look a bit alien and doesn't quite fit into the story.

In any case, your novella is a masterpiece that one wants to return to again and again. Thank you very much for the game, with love from Russia!

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
I usually don't play this VN right after an update anymore, not because I don't like it, but because I know it's going to be so good that I rather save it to play it during a relaxing game when I can just take my time and enjoy it fully. I can say with certainty and honesty that this might be the only VN where I know the length of the update, humor, dialogue and story progression will never feel lacking or disappointing.

So what else can I say? As always, I loved the update. Loved how despite shit starting to get real, Classy Lemon can still make a good balance between the serious tone of the story and comedy.

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Well, I finished the latest update and was both impressed and a little emotional... it was like I was watching a cinematic science fiction movie! :oops: Now let's move on to two characters whose stories I am very interested and intrigued by:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shaftesbury

Jan 21, 2021
Classy Lemon, I'm sure you've heard this many times before, but this game is a work of art. The affection and chemistry between the characters is really affecting. People associate this genre with thinly-sketched, one dimensional characters who basically exist only to be fucked. You've shown that it can be something much more than that. Can't wait to see more of your work.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Good afternoon, Classy Lemon! I apologize for my English, it's from вери бэд, but I couldn't help but express my admiration for the game you are creating.

Project: Passion holds a special place in my heart. I was introduced to the game intrigued by the mysterious appearance of the main character in the splash screen, and I've been playing the game over and over since six months. It is simply amazing, with gorgeous graphics, interesting plot and characters that you don't want to part with even for a moment. I love every moment in it, every frame and every joke. I have never seen such a mix of humor, drama, graphics, love and adventure. But there are some moments I would like to highlight.

1. The protagonist. He comes before us in a rather... Memorable pose. Bold, confident, brutal and deadly. And all the more vivid was his reveal as a sensitive, considerate, witty and interesting guy. He hasn't lost all of the above traits, but following him and learning bits and pieces of his past is truly interesting. How did he survive on the streets of Tartarus, how did he manage to get together with Kaylee with such different lifestyles, how did it happen that she became the dearest person in this world to him? I'm excited like a child to learn new facts about him, and I sincerely hope his past will still reveal itself to us. And I also want to give you a standing ovation for the way you gracefully played up some commentators' displeasure with his voice when Elisra, who first saw him unmasked, was surprised that he was so young. It was funny:)
2. Kaylee, the main character's childhood friend, his reason for starting a crusade against the SAC and what a mystery when you think about it. I like the dynamic between her and the GG, I like that special sensuality they share just between them, I like her butterfly, eye color, integrity and kindness. I like the wrench in her hands too:) The ship "repair" scene still makes me smile as soon as I remember it.
3. Vesnia, the cutest succubus in world gaming (Zana, sorry!). She draws attention to herself from her first appearance, but not in an erotic way, but in a sort of... soulful way, perhaps? She wants to sympathize and worry about her problems at work, to hug and comfort because of her past, her problems are so vital and so intimate that she seems very realistic. And when she's "freed from the dungeon"... I don't know what to say. She is seduction itself, a true succubus, and, let's face it, the epitome of a demon nightmare. That scene with the SAC soldier (who didn't shoot despite orders, btw!) was creepy. Appealingly - creepy. I loved it, but only like a rabbit in front of a boa constrictor. And most importantly, I don't even know if she needs treatment. She is happy, and that's the main thing? P.S. Now the scene with Ves on the table, where she scratches GG's belly with her tail looks very different:)
4. Ash, the girl with the shark. I love how you break the stereotypes and didn't make her a typical tsundere. She's beautiful, erudite, deadly... And deeply unhappy. It was physically painful to see from her memories how her life was broken first by one asshole (and he seemed so honorable!), then by another, only in a white coat. I realize, of course, that everyone is the creator of their own happiness, and I don't really like junkies, but when Ash is in pain, it hurts the player too. And the sex scenes with her... I don't know. They're beautiful, but I can't help but feel like I'm the last scumbag to take advantage of a girl in real pain. I hope one day she wants to share intimacy with one of the characters for more than just the pain. Her rescue is the moment I'm looking forward to the most in the game.
5. Emily, trainee girl. Always had a weakness for this type of girl, so I didn't stand a chance. So sweet, so funny in her addiction to zombie movies and guns. And at the same time you understand her pain and loneliness. A rattling mix, and you manage to have her masterfully reveal her character, both past and present. The moments of intimacy with her are very sensual and romantic, getting to know her deeper and stronger with each scene. As ambiguous as that sounds:) P.P.S. But when she solved the problem of having prisoners with a dagger to the neck, despite the protagonist's prohibition, I fucked up :( Emily can be quite bloodthirsty... But it's even more interesting that way.
6. Elisra, the best girl of the Milky Way. At least in my personal ranking:) Not only does she have great looks, a sharp tongue and a great sense of humor, but she also has some big sister care for the rest of the crew. When everyone, including her, felt bad, it was her who supported the main character, when Emily couldn't recover from the shock, it was Elisra who gently and unobtrusively helped her come to her senses. It looks very sweet and touching, especially considering that she has enough problems herself. But my favorite thing about her is the way she pokes fun at the main character. First his lack of knowledge about ships and flying, then the teasing hints of intimacy, his ignorance of cold weapons... Well the conversation with Ash and the GH in the last update, when she guessed what was between them - I laughed out loud at their casual conversation. Beautiful girl, appreciate every moment with her, adore her proud spirit and hope she doesn't change:)
7. Sandra. Not a particular fan of androids, but she showed up spectacularly, introduced us to a fun ending, has a great character and an interesting fate. The scenes between her and Frans are some of the funniest in the novella, even though I sometimes feel like it's all made up of humor. Except where the drama starts, of course.

I've only listed the main characters, but virtually every moment/element of the game is as delightful as a beautifully written book or a great movie. Animations, story, humor and graphics, characters... Abandoned ship and bar, gloomy Tartarus and vastness of space, storming the station and getting your own ship, hiring a pilot and getting fuel... If I wanted to highlight all the moments I liked, I would highlight the whole game. The only thing that confuses me is the presence of the protagonist's answer choices. While the "good" and "humor" options are always appropriate, the "evil" option tends to look a bit alien and doesn't quite fit into the story.

In any case, your novella is a masterpiece that one wants to return to again and again. Thank you very much for the game, with love from Russia!
Classy Lemon, I'm sure you've heard this many times before, but this game is a work of art. The affection and chemistry between the characters is really affecting. People associate this genre with thinly-sketched, one dimensional characters who basically exist only to be fucked. You've shown that it can be something much more than that. Can't wait to see more of your work.
Don't know if you guys already made a review for this game. But if not, you should to give to Classy a boost in game's visibility(y)

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I usually don't play this VN right after an update anymore, not because I don't like it, but because I know it's going to be so good that I rather save it to play it during a relaxing game when I can just take my time and enjoy it fully. I can say with certainty and honesty that this might be the only VN where I know the length of the update, humor, dialogue and story progression will never feel lacking or disappointing.

So what else can I say? As always, I loved the update. Loved how despite shit starting to get real, Classy Lemon can still make a good balance between the serious tone of the story and comedy.
Thank you friend. Part of me was worried it was getting too dark but glad to see that wasn't the case

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Caught up with the first season and dropped a review that turned out longer than I had anticipated, but worth taking the time for!
Thank you for the review, friend. Much appreciated!

Thank you for your very detailed in-depth review. Glad you like it so much

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes