Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
Played update 8 and 9 in one go and that was truly some incredible story telling(y).

So I've noticed that on Ashe's sex scene tab in the codex there is a variation to the scene, how is it accessed? Perhaps the decisions I made didn't give me the option?
It's just a small variation. If you told Emily that you fucked Ashe in EP8, she will watch you having sex with Ashe in Episode 9. Then she will have a small talk with Ashe later. If you didn't tell her you fucked Ashe in Ep8, she won't catch you having sex with Ashe.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
im confused about the Android models if FrAnS is the same SX as SaNdRa shouldn't she be older than him?
he is a SX-4 and she is a SX-9 when they meet Frans they said he was older but 9 is older than 4 unless they are talking about the year they were made then in this case Frans probably would be older

JJ1960

Jan 12, 2017
im confused about the Android models if FrAnS is the same SX as SaNdRa shouldn't she be older than him?
he is a SX-4 and she is a SX-9 when they meet Frans they said he was older but 9 is older than 4 unless they are talking about the year they were made then in this case Frans probably would be older
Model numbers are incremented as new ones come out, so the SX-4 is an older model than the SX-5, SX-6, etc. Like the Datsun/Nissan 240Z was the first model sports car, followed by the 260Z, which came before the 280Z.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
'brought Season 1 on Steam. I saw a page of glowing reviews on that platform... except one, just one... Some dude gave the AVN a negative review because the characters didn't employ enough multiple positions while engaged in sexual intercourse. :sick::eek: LOL
Probably left by a guy that can't last 20 seconds, so never gets beyond a first position (well, that one time someone let him try to have actual sex).

Reactions: Classy Lemon

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
btw anyone can tell what's the track at the end of last update? It's really beautiful and fitting for that scene

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
'brought Season 1 on Steam. I saw a page of glowing reviews on that platform... except one, just one... Some dude gave the AVN a negative review because the characters didn't employ enough multiple positions while engaged in sexual intercourse. :sick::eek: LOL
Hence why I stay away from Steam reviews

The negative ones anyway, the positive are good for building my ego
btw anyone can tell what's the track at the end of last update? It's really beautiful and fitting for that scene
You mean after the battle?

Dec 17, 2023
but, after all this praise, we do need to talk. This is space, right? and after 9 chapters there still is no alien race tentacle sex scene, not even one or just the tip? please tell me you are working on that :cool:
Look at the genres, no NTR there. Wonder what that alien-race tentancle sex is supposed to be doing.

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes