Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - February 20

011_6 13.png

I'm gonna have to change things up a bit.

Since I started working on this game my goal has been to have a release schedule of roughly every two months. I think I handled that pretty well with Season 1, but since the Season 2 updates have been both higher in quantity and quality (in my eyes at least), that release schedule just isn't very realistic anymore. I've been very close to burnout at the end of the last three updates and I think it's only a matter of time before it happens, and I don't think anyone wants that. So I'm gonna have to start taking it a little slower to ensure that it doesn't.

What do I mean by slower? Well I'm not sure yet, but I'm obviously not gonna take several months longer per update. More like a couple of weeks, is my guess.

tl;dr: Bigger updates require more time. Stay classy.

WIbigdog

May 16, 2018

View attachment 3371895

Since I started working on this game my goal has been to have a release schedule of roughly every two months. I think I handled that pretty well with Season 1, but since the Season 2 updates have been both higher in quantity and quality (in my eyes at least), that release schedule just isn't very realistic anymore. I've been very close to burnout at the end of the last three updates and I think it's only a matter of time before it happens, and I don't think anyone wants that. So I'm gonna have to start taking it a little slower to ensure that it doesn't.

What do I mean by slower? Well I'm not sure yet, but I'm obviously not gonna take several months longer per update. More like a couple of weeks, is my guess.

I was just thinking holy crap do these updates come fast. I don't think anyone is gonna complain if it's 3 or 4 months instead of 2. No other VN updates that fast.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Now I'm not telling you to vote for PP in , I would never try to steer the numbers like that.

I'm just saying that you're dead to me if you don't
I couldn't vote for PP for the best overall AVN cause they didn't include it. So I voted for best comedy, animation, sci-fi and harem.

now give me a SAndrA, Elysra, Vesnia and that hot alien trickster chick with the flames from that planet way back- 5some or you're dead to me!

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019

View attachment 3371895

WHAT??? NOOOOO!!! How dare you! You think just because you release quality updates every 2 months while most devs take 6 months to a year that you've earned yourself some additional sleep? ......Well you're right.

Seriously take some extra time. I had wondered if you were actually a robot or something with that release schedule.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Your MC is named Lemon?
Lemon They want your citric juicy (ass). :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 3371895

No worries on that.(y):cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

TREXrg

Jun 26, 2022

View attachment 3371895

Last thing we need is a burnt lemon

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021

View attachment 3371895

Understandable. You still gonna get the random occasional mentally challenged person who won't understand this, say you're milking the VN and demand faster updates, but meh. Take your time, take as many breaks as you need and have fun, you crazy lemon.

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes