Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Screenshot_20240210_004002_ .png
Just finished the update, it was really cool, especially all the mini-games and fights over the snack stash. Damn it, sex turned out to be the very medicine for SandrA to regain her confidence! :ROFLMAO:

Lol, I had to go through 4 times to find snacks, it was really fun
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you just look at SandrA who is sucking sweets, it looks like she still hasn’t had enough of playing with Mc's toy...:KEK:

Dude, Classy Lemon How can you turn a happy game into a sad one? you're a shit genius! :cry:

I now need strong coffee after this game... :Kappa:

Last edited:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
View attachment 3344295
Just finished the update, it was really cool, especially all the mini-games and fights over the snack stash. Damn it, sex turned out to be the very medicine for SandrA to regain her confidence! :ROFLMAO:

Lol, I had to go through 4 times to find snacks, it was really fun
you just look at SandrA who is sucking sweets, it looks like she still hasn’t had enough of playing with Mc's toy...:KEK:

Dude, Classy Lemon How can you turn a happy game into a sad one? you're a shit genius! :cry:

I now need strong coffee after this game... :Kappa:
I'm very glad you liked it friend, and thanks for the review. But bro...

Why is your game so saturated?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sertam and MAGO-DAG

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
But bro...

Why is your game so saturated?
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:I connected my edit screenshot during the game, I have a so-called program on my phone, I usually work on editing photos and screenshots... so the pictures look different :Kappa:

I usually turn them on when I play a compressed version of the game, to improve the quality, but when I played Projekt Passion, I forgot to turn it off initially, so I was too lazy to turn off the program :WeSmart:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - February 13

011_4 1.png

This is me procrastinating now that I'm back at work.

Same, Kaylee. Same.

I'm back to working as normal after my short post-update break. I'm glad that you enjoyed the last one even if it was a little thin on story progression. Safe to say that 0.11 will have plenty of nice plot and character development. I think you'll really like what I have planned.

That's all for now, stay classy

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I'm back to working as normal after my short post-update break. I'm glad that you enjoyed the last one even if it was a little thin on story progression. Safe to say that 0.11 will have plenty of nice plot and character development. I think you'll really like what I have planned.
True, but it was fun. The snack search was a nice diversion from the story, and reinvigorating SAndrA is always good.

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
I'll say that I don't mind when the story doesn't progress in this game, the "side" stories and characters are good enough for me to enjoy the updates, everything is very well written, never felt like an update was a waste of time, a feeling all too common in a few games I've played. Keep up the great work Classy

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
True, but it was fun. The snack search was a nice diversion from the story, and reinvigorating SAndrA is always good.
I'll say that I don't mind when the story doesn't progress in this game, the "side" stories and characters are good enough for me to enjoy the updates, everything is very well written, never felt like an update was a waste of time, a feeling all too common in a few games I've played. Keep up the great work Classy
Glad to hear that! DelightedLemon.png

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I've always found characters almost the most important thing in a story. If the characters are strong — they are easily likable (or hateable), they have flaws, they have challenges that they must (and successfully do) overcome, they are very relatable, etc. — even a weak plot can be forgiven to a certain degree. I loved that about After the Inferno and currently in Projekt: Passion. I really enjoy that you put so much effort and focus on them.

The snack hunt and the competitions are great examples of these. Kaylee was still Kaylee; Ashe is still Ashe; Emily is still Emily. And, ofc, the changes in pacing are nice. Not everything has to be breakneck speed, not every problem needs to flow directly into another one.

Last edited:

Richmondiv

May 28, 2023
Just finished the update and let's do a review, why not?

I'm following maybe 10 different games and I've gotta say this one is the most fun. Which is how games are supposed to work, right?

In the last two updates I've been really impressed by how controlled the emotional range of the story is. It gets dark without getting melodramatic, farcical without getting downright cartooney. Lemon has a good natural sense of how far to go in both directions and hangs the whole thing on much better plot pacing and characterization than most devs can manage.

It strikes the same kind of balance as some of the adventure dramedies back in the '90s like Buffy the Vampire Slayer: a darkly serious overall plot that doesn't take itself too seriously and is populated by characters that have a sense of humour (or pointedly don't). It's a much better framework for comedy in a game than what we see more often, which is stoic, 'cool' characters twisted by the devs into strained attempts at funny situations or out-of-character jokes. This galaxy is just a more enjoyable environment to visit than 90% of the other games out there.

While I'm at it, something people don't talk a lot about is whether or not a dev is a good director, and now that I'm actually turning my mind to it, I think Lemon and Caribdis are probably neck-and-neck for being the best in the genre. The cinematography in this game is great and the choice of camera angles is always deliberate and evocative. No one uses a close-up or a Dutch angle as effectively as Lemon does, and he's got the best eye for colour going (with apologies to digi.B). The smash cuts to public transit (such a great running gag), the Ken Burns effect for establishing shots, the dolly shots for visual gags and combat scenes... this is a much more cinematic game than most of the heavy hitters out there. I love Being a Dik but let's face facts, most of the time you're just talking into a big yammering face in the middle of your screen.

I guess the only spot where I pull back a bit is on the gameplay mechanics. While the gameplay is really fun and the 'games', such as they are, are well above average in terms of being engaging, it doesn't always feel like choices particularly matter; or if they do, it's just for an immediate payoff rather than meaningful character or plot development. This is a visual novel that really does play more like a novel than an RPG, and I'd personally like to see a game capable of this emotional depth force me into some hard choices, to make me play again differently next time. (On the other hand, too much of that and you end up branching out so much you can only make thin, fragmentary updates.)

I'd also like the consequences of those choices to be at least vaguely foreseeable. You can fail the stash search even while being eminently reasonable, or you can lose a chance to boost your favourite relationship by going to the wrong planet first. Sometimes when the choices matter, you don't even know you're making them, or what choice you're making. The games with the best mechanics might not let you see the future, but they at least give you enough context to know that you're deliberately choosing A over B; or you're choosing to be more of this kind of character than that kind of character. So for example, if you stop to goof around with Kaylee on the stairs, maybe you're understanding that the trail's going to go cold and it's less likely that you'll be able to bring home the bacon for Emily, trading a few points with one for points with the other.

Finally, and most importantly, there's a staggering Hanna content deficit that the game has yet to fully address, so overall, D-minus.

(Seriously, though, Lemon, fantastic work. You've got a talent for visual storytelling, kid!)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Just finished the update and let's do a review, why not?

I'm following maybe 10 different games and I've gotta say this one is the most fun. Which is how games are supposed to work, right?

In the last two updates I've been really impressed by how controlled the emotional range of the story is. It gets dark without getting melodramatic, farcical without getting downright cartooney. Lemon has a good natural sense of how far to go in both directions and hangs the whole thing on much better plot pacing and characterization than most devs can manage.

It strikes the same kind of balance as some of the adventure dramedies back in the '90s like Buffy the Vampire Slayer: a darkly serious overall plot that doesn't take itself too seriously and is populated by characters that have a sense of humour (or pointedly don't). It's a much better framework for comedy in a game than what we see more often, which is stoic, 'cool' characters twisted by the devs into strained attempts at funny situations or out-of-character jokes. This galaxy is just a more enjoyable environment to visit than 90% of the other games out there.

While I'm at it, something people don't talk a lot about is whether or not a dev is a good director, and now that I'm actually turning my mind to it, I think Lemon and Caribdis are probably neck-and-neck for being the best in the genre. The cinematography in this game is great and the choice of camera angles is always deliberate and evocative. No one uses a close-up or a Dutch angle as effectively as Lemon does, and he's got the best eye for colour going (with apologies to digi.B). The smash cuts to public transit (such a great running gag), the Ken Burns effect for establishing shots, the dolly shots for visual gags and combat scenes... this is a much more cinematic game than most of the heavy hitters out there. I love Being a Dik but let's face facts, most of the time you're just talking into a big yammering face in the middle of your screen.

I guess the only spot where I pull back a bit is on the gameplay mechanics. While the gameplay is really fun and the 'games', such as they are, are well above average in terms of being engaging, it doesn't always feel like choices particularly matter; or if they do, it's just for an immediate payoff rather than meaningful character or plot development. This is a visual novel that really does play more like a novel than an RPG, and I'd personally like to see a game capable of this emotional depth force me into some hard choices, to make me play again differently next time. (On the other hand, too much of that and you end up branching out so much you can only make thin, fragmentary updates.)

I'd also like the consequences of those choices to be at least vaguely foreseeable. You can fail the stash search even while being eminently reasonable, or you can lose a chance to boost your favourite relationship by going to the wrong planet first. Sometimes when the choices matter, you don't even know you're making them, or what choice you're making. The games with the best mechanics might not let you see the future, but they at least give you enough context to know that you're deliberately choosing A over B; or you're choosing to be more of this kind of character than that kind of character. So for example, if you stop to goof around with Kaylee on the stairs, maybe you're understanding that the trail's going to go cold and it's less likely that you'll be able to bring home the bacon for Emily, trading a few points with one for points with the other.

Finally, and most importantly, there's a staggering Hanna content deficit that the game has yet to fully address, so overall, D-minus.

(Seriously, though, Lemon, fantastic work. You've got a talent for visual storytelling, kid!)
You really should post this as an actual review of the game (click the stars near the top and pick your rating, then copy this in the text box). I would just leave any mentions of other developers or games out of the review.

(BTW, I find it hilarious how many people use "kid" when referring to people on this site, a huge number of which are at least in their 40s, if not older.)

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes