Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Well as the resident assman on this website, I can tell you that the poll is unfortunately unfair, we are comparing asses in standing position compared to ones that are in cowgril position, ass science is delicate as it's all in the perspective. Take the real life example of Bree Larson being made fun of for having less ass than Tom Holland

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As an ass man myself, I have to call foul on this, on the grounds that the photo you selected is well known to be 'shopped to make things appear in a less-flattering light.

Your core point is valid, however. Positioning for comparison must be equal, lest the results be unfavorably skewed.

Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021
:ROFLMAO: We have reached these days when everyone will finally discuss whose asses are better. View attachment 3326258
I remember back in the day people, and I think Classy Lemon, were wondering why there was no interaction in this thread, when the game was smaller.

How far we've come :giggle:

All we need now is an Off-Topic warning and this will be a fully fledged thread.

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Now gimme a non-canon bonus scene where all the girls line their butts up on a couch and MC decides to rate them in a very detailed manner that may or may not end up with him getting lasered :BootyTime:
I approve of this idea!

I remember back in the day people, and I think Classy Lemon, were wondering why there was no interaction in this thread, when the game was smaller.

How far we've come :giggle:

All we need now is an Off-Topic warning and this will be a fully fledged thread.
I could invite some of my friends from the Eternum thread - we get warnings regularly!

We actually started up an "Off-Topic" thread on January 21st and we're already closing in on 1,200 posts - even have some of the cooler Mods and an Admin as participants. :ROFLMAO:

Riversage

Nov 3, 2017
I haven't played the game since update 0.5 or so. Someone mind filling me in on how far the story has progressed? Are we close to the end or still going?

Reactions: Dekalinder

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
I approve of this idea!

I could invite some of my friends from the Eternum thread - we get warnings regularly!

We actually started up an "Off-Topic" thread on January 21st and we're already closing in on 1,200 posts - even have some of the cooler Mods and an Admin as participants. :ROFLMAO:
Oh God No! Please don't! I tried reading a page or two of the Eternum off topic thread and my head nearly exploded from all the randomness. Even Eternum's on topic thread can be difficult to navigate due to the volume of traffic.

I like this thread it feels like a close group. Like your friendly neighbourhood pervert gathering. :D

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes