Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Does Ashe actually have the best ass or is she just the most popular girl?
Well as the resident assman on this website, I can tell you that the poll is unfortunately unfair, we are comparing asses in standing position compared to ones that are in cowgril position, ass science is delicate as it's all in the perspective. Take the real life example of Bree Larson being made fun of for having less ass than Tom Holland

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now put her in a different position and different clothes and the change is quite obvious

So what i am trying to say is, for me to ultimately rank all the asses, in a non-biased way i would need to savor more samples. More ass shots, more comparative ass shots, standing vs standing, cowgirl, vs cowgirl, etc...

Until then i am afraid this is as you thought mostly a popularity contest, one less biased way of figuring it out is to see which ass is best on a list like this
123111.jpg
and then compare them to which of our girls has each type or closest to it.

Again i speak here as an expert and someone with a doctorate degree in assology, this is all science people.

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well as the resident assman on this website. I can tell you that the poll is unfortunately unfair, we are comparing asses in standing position compared to ones that are in cowgril position, ass science is delicate as it's all in the perspective. Take the real life example of Bree Larson being made fun of for having less ass than Tom Holland

Now put her in a different position and different clothes and the change is quite obvious

So what i am trying to say is, for me to ultimately rank all the asses, in a non-biased way i would need to savor more samples. More ass shots, more comparative ass shots, standing vs standing, cowgirl, vs cowgirl, etc...

Until then i am afraid this is as you thought mostly a popularity contest, one less biased way of figuring it out is to see which ass is best on a list like this
View attachment 3326127

Again i speak here as an expert and someone with a doctorate degree in assology, this is all science people.
you can't call yourself expect if you think Larson has ass. :ROFLMAO:, if you say she is an ass, that I agree(y):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DaimonFey
Oct 10, 2022
Well as the resident assman on this website. I can tell you that the poll is unfortunately unfair, we are comparing asses in standing position compared to ones that are in cowgril position, ass science is delicate as it's all in the perspective. Take the real life example of Bree Larson being made fun of for having less ass than Tom Holland

View attachment 3326127

Holy mother of baby Jesus, what an expert. I am awestruct. :eek:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: NeroZee

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
you can't call yourself expect if you think Larson has ass. :ROFLMAO:, if you say she is an ass, that I agree(y):ROFLMAO:
No that was not my point, even for a white girl she ranks really low in the ass department. My point was the perspective changes everything, if all you ever saw from Bree Larson is a picture of her in that Yoga pose you would think she has a decent ass for a skinny, white chick but that is not the case.

This was me making an argument that it's not fair to compare some girls standing upright to others while they are riding MC dick in cowgirl position.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No that was not my point, even for a white girl she ranks really low in the ass department. My point was the perspective changes everything, if all you ever saw from Bree Larson is a picture of her in that Yoga pose you would think she has a decent ass for a skinny, white chick but that is not the case.

This was me making an argument that it's not fair to compare some girls standing upright to others while they are riding MC dick in cowgirl position.
fair enough, fair enough. (y)but if someone has great ass you can tell that without the need of certain position. but if your goal is to get more shot at their ASS I'm fully with you,(y):devilish::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AnonW123

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Classy Lemon is totally going going to change Emily's ass for the next update just to have the final word in this debate :ROFLMAO:
that would so cheap, who is he, dpc ?:ROFLMAO: " Hey you don't like my Jill ? well fuck you, I'm gonna make some ugly render of the others girls too, problems solved, now they not better than her ":whistle::cautious::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: TREXrg

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
fair enough, fair enough. (y)but if someone has great ass you can tell that without the need of certain position. but if your goal is to get more shot at their ASS I'm fully with you,(y):devilish::ROFLMAO:
Oh for sure, as an ass expert i can already tell you who likely has the best ass just from this much, like the human girls are much easier to judge as Ashley is indeed the winner there, however the non-human girls are a bit trickier. We are gonna need more samples, more angles, more cowgirl sex scenes to be 100% certain, as i said this is an exact science after all. chuqui-chuquiluki.gif

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Oh for sure, as an ass expert i can already tell you who likely has the best ass just from this much, like the human girls are much easier to judge as Ashley is indeed the winner there, however the non-human girls are a bit trickier. We are gonna need more samples, more angles, more cowgirl sex scenes to be 100% certain, as i said this is an exact science after all. View attachment 3326270
well...for a bit of science....
ProjektPassion 2024-02-04 21-23-28-00.jpg
ProjektPassion 2024-02-04 21-19-14-06.jpg
ProjektPassion 2024-02-04 21-19-34-63.jpg

Dat ASS Slap :devilish:
ProjektPassion 2024-02-04 21-19-56-10.jpg

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Does Ashe actually have the best ass or is she just the most popular girl?
I would suspect that most that voted for her would answer "yes". ;)

I'm still in watcher mode (it's coming up on the list - PROMISE), so my choices were based purely on the visual, not an attachment to any particular LI.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023
Well as the resident assman on this website, I can tell you that the poll is unfortunately unfair, we are comparing asses in standing position compared to ones that are in cowgril position, ass science is delicate as it's all in the perspective. Take the real life example of Bree Larson being made fun of for having less ass than Tom Holland

View attachment 3326127

I tend to prefer 12. If I need something to set my drink on, I'll make sure we have a side table.;)

Last edited:

ThorinKing

Engaged Member
Feb 16, 2023

That's cruel thing to say. :LOL: I'd go with 8 probably, 5 and 11 also looking good too.
I typed that wrong - I meant 12!:LOL: Though I wouldn't throw 4 out of bed.

I did go back and fix it - was going to say something about 4, then changed my mind - just not the number.:cautious:

My comment about the side table stands. ;)

And if a woman is doing injections/inserts, I dislike those maybe more than I do breast implants. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes