Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

breckinva

Oct 8, 2023
1 - SAndrA
2 - Ashe
3 - Elysra
4 - Emily
5 - Kaylee
6 - Vesnya
Your list is close to mine, but I played a little mental game as I went through this to arrive at an answer.

I ask each girl if I can just play with their ass for a while. These are my imagined answers.

Vesnya: "Yyyyeeeeessssss!" (Succubus soul-consumption sounds commence.)
Kaylee: "What?" Me: "What?"
Emily: "Can we get Ashe involved too? Because Ashe's ass is fire!"
Elysra: "Haha. That's cute. I'm busy."
Ashe: "No."
Sandra: "Please! It would make me happy for you to do that."

Then I still picked Ashe because that booty cannot be denied.

Reactions: D Dog

John972

Apr 24, 2018
In hindsight I don't think I have enough butt shots to make a fair comparison.

Guess I need more butt shots
It would probably be easier to make a choice if you included a similar shot of your own (Classy Lemon's) butt, as a kind of control group thingie... /s ;):) (come to think of it, that sounds like a kinda weird request, so I'll add the disclaimers: "...for science" / "... asking for a friend")

• Haha
Reactions: ArhraCole

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Ashe definitely has the best ass, but Kaylee is my favourite girl overall, and Ves' new hobby involving liquor bottles quickly makes her rise on my list as well. Humor is soo important in a relation, and Ves innocently provides plenty of it. (yes, I refer to a demon-like girl as innocent, she's just that awesome!)

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
It would probably be easier to make a choice if you included a similar shot of your own (Classy Lemon's) butt, as a kind of control group thingie... /s ;):) (come to think of it, that sounds like a kinda weird request, so I'll add the disclaimers: "...for science" / "... asking for a friend")
You've gone too far this time

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes