Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Version 0.4 - Patreon Release

inter1_8 2.jpg

Version 0.4 is finally finished, sorry that it took a few days more than I said. Free version is coming November 1.

Patch notes:
- Continuation of the story
- 633 new renders
- 8 new lewd animations
- 2 new cutscenes
- 4 new achievements
- 3 new lore entries

Hope you enjoy. Now I'm taking an extended break because I've severely overworked myself. Cheers, take care.

Hornyowl

Jun 4, 2020
Did you try reading the OP? :WaitWhat:
If this is a reply to my question then, yes, I did. Apart from a reference to it by Dark Assassin in his post for the Multi Unlocker (which is how I knew about its existence), there is nothing about it in the OP.

If this is not a reply to my question, ignore what I said above.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
There's supposed to be a built-in walkthrough for the game? If so, how do I access it?
There isn't really a walkthrough, but the tone of the reply in dialogues change based on the color. It's pretty easy to figure out what colors mean. There are also not colored choices, but they usually bring you in a funny situation, choose wisely because you seriously risk to die laughing. ;)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
The visuals and animations are amazing, it just sucks that they probably greatly increase the time between updates

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
The visuals and animations are amazing, it just sucks that they probably greatly increase the time between updates
I wouldn't say so, I can finish all animations within a week, sex scenes and cutscenes. And I've learnt to effectivize working on my renders.

Of course it would go faster if I was to half-ass everything but I value quality over quantity.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I wouldn't say so, I can finish all animations within a week, sex scenes and cutscenes. And I've learnt to effectivize working on my renders.

Of course it would go faster if I was to half-ass everything but I value quality over quantity.
Oh wow, that's awesome to hear.

Reactions: Classy Lemon

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
By the way, our favorite lemon is stuck at something below 200, guys, it's time to show a bit of appreciation for his work that is undoubtedly something you don't see every day. So guys if you liked what you have seen, and i am pretty sure you'll love what you'll see in the next free release, help the developer to get what he deserves, if not with a pledge, you can spread the word, leave a review or whatever you feel it can help to give this game the visibility It deserves.

A fan.

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes