Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tewinter

Nov 17, 2017
Sup everyone, how's this update in terms of content/duration?
Not hating on Classy Lemon (cause I love their games), I just personally prefer to play VNs when they have have a good portion of playtime.
Game isn't that long yet, I don't know how long it takes to play through it because I read kinda fast, with that said I think there is a good amount of content already and it is a pretty fun game.
and I love your name, best part of SR4 was having "present" Shandi interacting with Fun Shaundi

DarkAssassin

I, for one, welcome our new android overlords.
Modder
Donor
Nov 2, 2017

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
The only criticism I can give is towards the MCs voice. It's horrible. Dude looks like a bad ass but sounds like an old timey chap. And the delivery itself is horrible but other than that Im really digging this game

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
The only criticism I can give is towards the MCs voice. It's horrible. Dude looks like a bad ass but sounds like an old timey chap. And the delivery itself is horrible but other than that Im really digging this game
I am completely fine with that being the only criticism

Reactions: Multi27

Fun Shaundi

Jun 24, 2021
Game isn't that long yet, I don't know how long it takes to play through it because I read kinda fast, with that said I think there is a good amount of content already and it is a pretty fun game.
and I love your name, best part of SR4 was having "present" Shandi interacting with Fun Shaundi
Oh I have played this game, I played the last update before this one :) I just wanted to know how this last particular update was in regards to length. If people who played it tell me its short, I usually wait until the next update.
And thanks! that scene in SR was worth it. Missed that girl

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Oh I have played this game, I played the last update before this one :) I just wanted to know how this last particular update was in regards to length. If people who played it tell me its short, I usually wait until the next update.
And thanks! that scene in SR was worth it. Missed that girl
This was the biggest update yet in regards to content, I'd say 25% bigger than the last one

Reactions: TheDevian

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
This game already blows the old one out of the water for me personally.
could do with some more handholding and headpatting though :unsure:

• Wow
Reactions: TheDevian

DickMcFuck

Aug 13, 2019
Ngl, after the inferno was decent but not that great. This however reminds of when i first stumbled across once in a lifetime. I can see true greatness here.

Reactions: ElukiaTV
May 6, 2020
quick question kinda confused didnt play yet buth in the tags it says harem buth in genre it doesnt so is this gonna be harem or not?

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes