Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
What is this fog effect you're talking about?
When blurring or out of focus an image is called fog effect thus creating a blurry effect to lower the quality of the displayed image at the cost of reducing the weight of the file, but as I said for now it's fine, this can be retouched in the final version.
The first image is just an example, it's fine because it focuses on Ashe's story, but in the second image you can see a small downgrade in image quality ,just need a little more sharpness ;)

You can delete the comment of course spoiler if you want, I will not be offended
screenshot (1).png screenshot.png

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
God you made me lose it when they was fixing the ship because how i picture it when i would fix a ship lol keep up the great story.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Yep, that was good, and MC feels much better this time.
It's funny... in a way, the personality of the MC reminds me of the old Rocky Balboa movies? He has his issues.. his enemies, and things needs to be done to achieve the goals.. but he is not a hateful person, at least apparently.
Might be just because i rewatched the movies recently, but lmao.. i find some kind of.. similarity.

Also, Lemon. You gave me all the feelings. Bad lemon! i didnt asked for sad! (jk).
You know you love the feels

Shocker

Jun 2, 2017
Havn't played yet. Key word: yet. But I just had to drop a comment here and some props. The changelog shows how often this has been updated. Like clock-work. If the game is as impressive as the changelog, you just got yourself a backer dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
You know you love the feels
Man, i play Out of Touch and LiL has main games..
i do LOVE my feels.
Also, i forgot to mention.
I damn applaude you for this Ashe development. You broke two of the most common clichés in a single update. Thanks.
Initially she gave the impression that she was gonna be that "Silent edgy killer with a hidden soft side (hence the plushie)". And maybe even go the Tsundere route.
Thank god it didnt went that generic route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: repuindy

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
Believe it or not I'm not very invested in the adults game community, so I'm not familiar with Notty's thread.

The game theory thing is a good idea, I'll keep that in mind.

By the way, unrelated question for you guys, what color lazerbeams should our ship be getting eventually?
None. You can't see laser beams unless you pass the beam through a medium that will scatter the light and make it visible.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
The colours of lightsabers has resulted in many extremely heated discussions between Star Wars fans of all ages.
There's basically two factions:
1. The colour of the lightsaber depends on the type of force user.
2. The colour of the lightsaber depends on the type of crystal.

Before George sold his company to Disney, the second theory seemed to be the one most supported among the hardcore fans (might have something to do with specific scenes, official art, lore and remarks from GL at that time). However, the status of sabercolour is unknown in Disney Wars. Disney basically called everything outside the original trilogy and the pre-quel trilogy non-canon. But, ask the avarage Star Wars fan, and they'll tell you that everything released since Disney can't be considered canon, including Disney's de-canonizing statement. And although Disney seems to have the regal rights to Star Wars, Star Wars fans are the ones who get to decide whether they'll spend money on Star Wars or not. So who ends up having the longest breath? Will Star Wars fans ever acknowledge Disney as the authority on Star Wars, or will Disney give in and return Star Wars to its original state or possibly even sell the franchise at a loss?

Am I rambling? :ROFLMAO:
I so don't consider Disney Wars cannon that I refuse to watch any of it. They lost me after the first of the 'sequels', temporarily got me back with the first two season of Mandolorian, and lost me again when they fired Gina. Whose character was far more interesting then Mando in every bit she was in. Haven't touched *anything* Disney since.

So, nope. Don't even need to hold my breath. My Cloak of Indifference, combined with my Armour of Apathy, makes sure I'll be fine either way. It'll just keep not existing in MY universe as long as it's in the clutches of Disney and KK.

and: Crystal.

Reactions: Dripping

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Man, i play Out of Touch and LiL has main games..
i do LOVE my feels.
Also, i forgot to mention.
I damn applaude you for this Ashe development. You broke two of the most common clichés in a single update. Thanks.
Initially she gave the impression that she was gonna be that "Silent edgy killer with a hidden soft side (hence the plushie)". And maybe even go the Tsundere route.
Thank god it didnt went that generic route.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean I'm just trying to keep her realistic. She's not an idiot

Also I love this analysing of my work

Reactions: TheDevian

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Heavy on the feels, that last update... Who knew cutting onions in space have the same effect than on Earth.
Very good backstories on our 2 recruits, the humor is gold as always and the characters are as well written as ever.
Also shouldn't have payed for that fuel, given what Bossanova did to our cinnamon roll.... and should've killed more SAC soldier for what they did to our second cinnamon roll... Hope to fix this in the future

Anyway, you live up to you name, Classy Lemon ; and as the great Chandler said
chandler.png

Jun 15, 2021
What you're describing is Depth of Field, and it has nothing to do with the file size, it's a technique that's employed in photography / cinematography and it's meant to simulate the way we naturally see (the human eye has an "iris" a camera has an "aperature" and these both can open larger or close smaller to effect how much light is let into the visual center) and its particularly useful when you want to draw attention to a specifc element in a composition... it's a stylistic and artistic choice. I'm a commercial photographer and video producer, and I assure you I've never heard of something called "the fog effect" - its depth of field.
When blurring or out of focus an image is called fog effect thus creating a blurry effect to lower the quality of the displayed image at the cost of reducing the weight of the file, but as I said for now it's fine, this can be retouched in the final version.
The first image is just an example, it's fine because it focuses on Ashe's story, but in the second image you can see a small downgrade in image quality ,just need a little more sharpness ;)

You can delete the comment of course spoiler if you want, I will not be offended
View attachment 2141952

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Steam is good for a good one time money "spike" - but subscriptions are what keep us a float.
Not so, according to some of my friends who sell their games there, they get more regular income from it being on Steam, then all other sources combined.
Depending, in Europe many countries are prohibited. In Germany the game has to be in German, in France I think they also have the same laws as Germany in Spain prohibited. But if it is another good option I have many games on steam (y)
So far, it's only Germany, and for them, you could use Itch.io or something like that.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
What you're describing is Depth of Field, and it has nothing to do with the file size, it's a technique that's employed in photography / cinematography and it's meant to simulate the way we naturally see (the human eye has an "iris" a camera has an "aperature" and these both can open larger or close smaller to effect how much light is let into the visual center) and its particularly useful when you want to draw attention to a specifc element in a composition... it's a stylistic and artistic choice. I'm a commercial photographer and video producer, and I assure you I've never heard of something called "the fog effect" - its depth of field.
Thank you for that marvelous clarity, my friend.

DoF is highly overused and hurts my eyes when employed too readily. Once in a while to draw the viewers eye to a particular part of an image is good. It's like swearing... Dropping a good F bomb "Fuck" every now and again can have a dramatic effect. Say "fuck" three times in every sentence and it no longer has ANY effect except to be annoying and vulgar. That is why I completely turn off DoF in my 3D games like Skyrim and Horizon Zero Dawn. My eyes can handle themselves just fine without that effect causing me eye strain.

When my eyes focus IRL, there is less definition in the areas of my vision on which I am not currently focusing. However, the instant I glace away from my primary subject, like looking away from my monitor just now to the door, my eyes instantly refocus in the new direction. You can never do that with a still image. The blur from DoF is ALWAYS there. So again, once in a while when you want to draw the viewers eye to something specific, using DoF is a good idea. But, like all tricks and techniques, overuse is a totally fucked notion.

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

tatters

Jul 25, 2018
I just finish up the update and i got to say i love how you pick different chooses it will lead down different paths and not just down one path. Like in most other games. What i mean by that is alot games ive been playing as of late is like it doesnt matter what path you choose it will end on the same path no matter what but with this one seem like it could have multiple endings which i really like alot so thankyou for taking time to make this game its has great artwork and storyline too. So just keep on doing what your doing because in my eyes your doing a really great work. So thankyou for this game cant wait for the next update.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Exactly the fog effect is used in video games, to show an image limit, thus limiting the use of CPU or GPU, not everyone has a good PC, that's why many companies show a product and the final product suffers a downgrade.
Normally in games triple AAA in configuration now puts viewing distance or something similar so that everyone understands that this option consumes a lot of resources .But there are games from the year 2000-2010 that put fog reduction in options and not visualization reduction.o_O :ROFLMAO:
And if you doubt about this effect try to play Leap of Faith with 4GB of GPU :ROFLMAO: many players have complained about the game crashing, Not everyone has a 2080 or a 4000 series the 3000 series is a scam but they don't burn at AMD I have no idea :rolleyes:

4.80 star(s) 238 Votes