• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tokenugget

Jan 25, 2022
Man, this game really needs a good walkthrough mod! :ROFLMAO: So many options but it seems maybe i missed the best options.

Anyway, great game so far ;)

Reactions: Classy Lemon

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Steam is good for a good one time money "spike" - but subscriptions are what keep us a float.
I meant the exposure you can get on Steam is really big. Some people search for erogames in places like f95, but compared with Steam audience this is a small pool. If you sell your games on Steam you can make good money too of course.

Ph4ntom

May 23, 2017
Once again... OMG... I just finished 0.4.1 (and i tought 0.3 was good), i got so mesmerized with the depth of the story that i could not stop ... Even the sarcastic parts made me laugh hard... It keeps getting better and better...
All i can think about it is " The Force is Strong with this One"...

Classy Lemon keep up the great work...

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
I just finished the other game from the dev and decide to give a try on this one, this one is good as the other, if not better, we have a good story, amazing characters, amazing renders, good mc, really good music, really good sex scenes, really good humor, but i wish that the game have some different kind scenes, don't get me wrong, what we have is really good but i wish there was a little more diversity, for example anal,titjobs,footjobs,buttjobs,etc, another thing is i wish that mc don't have just one bullet on his "gun", some os the scenes are so good that i wish that the mc could go on.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I just finished the other game from the dev and decide to give a try on this one, this one is good as the other, if not better, we have a good story, amazing characters, amazing renders, good mc, really good music, really good sex scenes, really good humor, but i wish that the game have some different kind scenes, don't get me wrong, what we have is really good but i wish there was a little more diversity, for example anal,titjobs,footjobs,buttjobs,etc, another thing is i wish that mc don't have just one bullet on his "gun", some os the scenes are so good that i wish that the mc could go on.
I thought for a minute that you meant his actual gun and I was confused

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Yet to play this one.

Femdom , ntr problems here ?? (I hope not)

Stat points for mc & character points (love , list etc) available here ??

Jun 2, 2022
Asks the same question in thread after thread. Asked the same question in this thread a month and a half ago. Too bad they didn't follow through on taking their ball and running home with it.

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This update was quite big indeed. Think it took me more than a hour to play it. (y):)

Liked the two worlds. Corth a small low tech agrarian collony world and Tollorix a version of Tartarus with a coat of paint. Specially loved the space shots with the ship entering orbit, always loved those kind os images in space sci-fi games.:p

Lots of backstory for Emily, Ashe and Elysra in this update.
Emily was Jones' replacement as a sniper in that SAC team but she grew wary of the bad treatment, lack of respect and downright abuse she suffered and actually choose to stay behind instead of being abandoned by SAC as she previously said. Also The only person she actually tought respected her (Jones) hated the sniper girl instead for taking over his position.

Ashe is a drug addict suffering from some serious withdrawl effects from a dangerous drug SAC had no issues with giving it to the agrarian colony without informing its people of the dangers it poses. And on top of that she is working as a contract killed for some shady doctor in exchange for some cure for the withdrawl symptoms, which i get the feeling doesn't existe.

By the Way, Bossanova is turning up to be asshole after his initial comedy relief antics. Inducing Ashe to use drugs then kicking her out later when she becomes addicted to it.:poop:

At least Elysra background was not a tragical story. Normal life with loving parents and sister who raised her on Tartarus after being born on another planet (Mytellor).Also why her species is sensitive to starlight and even worse on her case because of her spirit sight thing.
I quite enjoyed how her answers were intercalated with the Protagonist, giving a bit of backstory for him too. Born and raised on Tartarus, dad father and living mother, how he used the mask as a way to hide his face from enemies but later it turned into a habit.

Sandra straight face when she is thinking always make me laugh. Funny how she spend most of the update remembering/fantasizing about giving a blowjob to the Protagonist. Only a monster would refuse her primary directive. :p

I supposed now Vesnia is the only one missing some backstory other than being a bartender and a old friend of the MC who is afraid of spaceflight.

Now to the main plot why Aria and the owner of SAC are "collecting amulets"? Weird. Jones' only brought up more questions than answers.

Have to mention too, i liked the small changes depending on which planet you visit first. Like there being less SAC ships in orbit around Corth if you go there later or than Ashe can save a young man from dying of overdose if you visit it first. They are small but sure give flavor to the story. (y):cool:

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This update was quite big indeed. Think it took me more than a hour to play it. (y):)

Have to mention too, i liked the small changes depending on which planet you visit first. Like there being less SAC ships in orbit around Corth if you go there later or than Ashe can save a young man from dying of overdose if you visit it first. They are small but sure give flavor to the story. (y):cool:
Nice, I was planing to replay that part, and see what was different, need more free time... XD

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019

Liked the two worlds. Corth a small low tech agrarian collony world and Tollorix a version of Tartarus with a coat of paint. Specially loved the space shots with the ship entering orbit, always loved those kind os images in space sci-fi games.:p

Emily was Jones' replacement as a sniper in that SAC team but she grew wary of the bad treatment, lack of respect and downright abuse she suffered and actually choose to stay behind instead of being abandoned by SAC as she previously said. Also The only person she actually tought respected her (Jones) hated the sniper girl instead for taking over his position.

Ashe is a drug addict suffering from some serious withdrawl effects from a dangerous drug SAC had no issues with giving it to the agrarian colony without informing its people of the dangers it poses. And on top of that she is working as a contract killed for some shady doctor in exchange for some cure for the withdrawl symptoms, which i get the feeling doesn't existe.

By the Way, Bossanova is turning up to be asshole after his initial comedy relief antics. Inducing Ashe to use drugs then kicking her out later when she becomes addicted to it.:poop:

At least Elysra background was not a tragical story. Normal life with loving parents and sister who raised her on Tartarus after being born on another planet (Mytellor).Also why her species is sensitive to starlight and even worse on her case because of her spirit sight thing.
I quite enjoyed how her answers were intercalated with the Protagonist, giving a bit of backstory for him too. Born and raised on Tartarus, dad father and living mother, how he used the mask as a way to hide his face from enemies but later it turned into a habit.

Sandra straight face when she is thinking always make me laugh. Funny how she spend most of the update remembering/fantasizing about giving a blowjob to the Protagonist. Only a monster would refuse her primary directive. :p

I supposed now Vesnia is the only one missing some backstory other than being a bartender and a old friend of the MC who is afraid of spaceflight.

Now to the main plot why Aria and the owner of SAC are "collecting amulets"? Weird. Jones' only brought up more questions than answers.

I have a hunch that there's still more to Kaylee and Elysra's backgrounds. Elysra actually mentions something during her conversation that will probably come back, and there's probably also more background to why she left her home planet.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021

Thank you for the thorough review, I enjoyed reading this :giggle:

4.80 star(s) 235 Votes