Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 15, 2021
One of the first of these games that actually has a decent trailer. I've been working in games a long time, DEV if you'd like any help with animations or custom sound design, give me a hollar (What you've done is fantastic, but sometimes we all need a bit of help)

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Classy Lemon you're making other devs look bad with your updates. You have to take a break now and then, you know?
Say something like my doggo ate my computer or the such and wait at least 6 months between updates :WeSmart:
When was the release of the last update? :unsure:
I haven't played this update yet but for now this is one of my best games

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Release dates are listed in the changelog, but about 1.5 month ago
You are the creator of After the inferno, I didn't know... It's a good game, But I haven't finished it yet I only got to the second secondary mission. Well I'm going to test the duration of this new update to see if Ragnar is right :unsure: ;)

Jun 15, 2021
Nevermind, found them. :) PS I see you've already got some of my new tunes in the game... I sell my music to royalty free sites under Infraction. If you ever want to skip the middle man, hit me up. :)

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Nevermind, found them. :) PS I see you've already got some of my new tunes in the game... I sell my music to royalty free sites under Infraction. If you ever want to skip the middle man, hit me up. :)
Sweet, may I ask which track you're referring to?

Jun 15, 2021
Here is some of my latest tunes. Control is actually pretty old.

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
The update has not been bad. Two options to discover two possible stories :unsure:.
But I hope that at the end of the game I can shoot Aria in the head... No redemption but in the end MC will end up dead:ROFLMAO:. Themes aside, the fog effect is appreciated because it greatly reduces the weight of the game, but in the mission with Ashe... a bit of cleaning is needed, for now the graphic detail is good, this can be retouched for the final version now that there will be all the time in the world. And I think that Ashe and Glicth are sisters... :unsure:
A month and a half a good update with several animations, there are games that do the same thing at the same time and the only difference is that the vast majority do not have animations. Zero
In short, a new generation of programmers is going strong ;)

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Is After the Inferno on Steam? That's the biggest market out there.
Depending, in Europe many countries are prohibited. In Germany the game has to be in German, in France I think they also have the same laws as Germany in Spain prohibited. But if it is another good option I have many games on steam (y)

Reactions: Ragnar

Multi27

Jan 16, 2022
Depending, in Europe many countries are prohibited. In Germany the game has to be in German, in France I think they also have the same laws as Germany in Spain prohibited. But if it is another good option I have many games on steam (y)
Adult games aren't prohibited, but they have to go through a USK rating. and since Steam doesnt do that and the devs don't either, steam got in trouble with the german law and just decided to ban all adult games in the store for germans. at least thats what i think. if a german owns a steam key, they will still be able to redeem the game on steam

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
The update has not been bad. Two options to discover two possible stories :unsure:.
But I hope that at the end of the game I can shoot Aria in the head... No redemption but in the end MC will end up dead:ROFLMAO:. Themes aside, the fog effect is appreciated because it greatly reduces the weight of the game, but in the mission with Ashe... a bit of cleaning is needed, for now the graphic detail is good, this can be retouched for the final version now that there will be all the time in the world. And I think that Ashe and Glicth are sisters... :unsure:
A month and a half a good update with several animations, there are games that do the same thing at the same time and the only difference is that the vast majority do not have animations. Zero
In short, a new generation of programmers is going strong ;)
What is this fog effect you're talking about?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: myukimo
4.80 star(s) 238 Votes