• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - November 17

05_inter_4_news 5.jpg

Happy Thursday!

I'm making a few changes to the Steam release and the general release plan of the game. Mainly, it will not be released in early access as originally planned. Instead it will be released in seasons, with the first season ending in version 0.7. This will be in March or April if all goes to plan.

Speaking of Steam, remember to wishlist it! It helps even if you don't intend to buy it.

Cheers, take care!

Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
In the lastest version, the games ended when the cyborg girl sucks the blue stick just like the previews update. I saw the trailer and they are alot of scenes that i didn't get to unclock. Anyone can help me ? it is a good game

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
In the lastest version, the games ended when the cyborg girl sucks the blue stick just like the previews update. I saw the trailer and they are alot of scenes that i didn't get to unclock. Anyone can help me ? it is a good game
That's version 0.2, there have been two updates since then. There are a couple scenes in the trailer not in the game though

Reactions: TheDevian

Sortino

Dec 4, 2017
That's version 0.2, there have been two updates since then. There are a couple scenes in the trailer not in the game though
okey dude but yeasterday i just donwloaded the last version 4.1 on first page and it's still like this. I think mega's link is broken or else.

4.80 star(s) 235 Votes