Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
This intro reminds me a movie, or anime, don't remember 100%, i saw something like this like, 5~10 years ago, really good start of a history, loved it

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
This intro reminds me a movie, or anime, don't remember 100%, i saw something like this like, 5~10 years ago, really good start of a history, loved it
Well the guy who voices MC is also the voice of one of the Captains in Bleach. If I'm not mistaken, but I'm not going to look it up

Dazzar56

Oct 29, 2020
What a bizzare game.
At first, I thought plot is too goofy and makes little sense, but the more of it unravels the more i've been engaged. Plus it have lots of good music.
Scene where Kaylee reads a novel is 10/10.
Ashe is suprisingly deep.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anyway, guess the shit is just about to get real. If it keep up being this good, I defently buy it on steam.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Guys, let's help the developer get the visibility he deserves with a review, whishlisting his game on steam, joining his discord or with a pledge on his patreon page or simlpy spreading the word about this beautiful game. Pretty sure anyone can do one or more of these things.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Well the guy who voices MC is also the voice of one of the Captains in Bleach. If I'm not mistaken, but I'm not going to look it up
Not an easy thing to look up, NSFW VAs don't tend to use their real names. I have no idea what he's done prior to this :)

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
What a bizzare game.
At first, I thought plot is too goofy and makes little sense, but the more of it unravels the more i've been engaged. Plus it have lots of good music.
Scene where Kaylee reads a novel is 10/10.
Ashe is suprisingly deep.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anyway, guess the shit is just about to get real. If it keep up being this good, I defently buy it on steam.
Glad I could surprise you and glad you liked it!

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Not an easy thing to look up, NSFW VAs don't tend to use their real names. I have no idea what he's done prior to this :)

This is a video of the character I'm thinking sounds incredibly like this games MC. They sound incredibly similar if they're not the same

• Thinking Face
Reactions: myukimo

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021

This is a video of the character I'm thinking sounds incredibly like this games MC. They sound incredibly similar if they're not the same
Ah, that's Liam O'Brien, aka Illidan Stormrage.

They sound similar but I have big doubts they're the same person :)

• Haha
Reactions: myukimo

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - November 24

ventaris_26 4.png

I've been creating two new locations for the upcoming version, one of them is a beautiful winter wonderland which you can see here. The other will be shown in next week's teaser.

Hint: The one you go to depends on which planet you chose in 0.4

Wishlist on Steam!

Cheers, take care!

4.80 star(s) 243 Votes