Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I gotta say, Lemon, the visual quality of your projects is spectacular.
Not many reach this level. The resolution, the smoothness of animations. Sure, there's not much, but it's well made and set up.
Though I'm looking forward to the next version because of it's other qualities. :)

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
I've never written any review here yet, so a sketch for now.

From all the avns I played so far, it’s the funniest avn in S tier.

It has quite a lot of good quality comedy content. I’ve never laughed so much during avn. Ofc to see all funny content players need to check all choices. Going only with stupid/funny choices and allow seeing game over screens is not all ;) .

Good comedy content is what makes this game different from other S tier avns. However, the game also has what usually S tier have. Be it an interesting story and created world, unique/beautiful characters, good animations, some drama content etc. The amount of drama content is not big, so it's not in the way of enjoyment of comedy content. It can serve as a calming down factor to regain the ability to laugh later.

For these reasons it’s worth playing and the game deserves more attention.

Imo keeping drama content at a low level may be the hardest task for you Classy Lemon, if you aim at comedy.

On the other hand, if you switch your path to the common road of S tier, the drama content is too low and too light. Lots of good avns have excellent, interesting, emotional, engaging, heavy drama content, so the competition is very high on that path.

Whatever path you’ll choose Classy Lemon (comedy, comedy drama, something else), I find it quite likely that the game will be at least good.

(...) It's been quite busy for me, juggling school and game development, but I've made good progress nonetheless. (...)
PS. It’s quite inspiring for me, that you’re on the road to create something good, while being young (in school). Tx for sharing that info.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I've never written any review here yet, so a sketch for now.

From all the avns I played so far, it’s the funniest avn in S tier.

It has quite a lot of good quality comedy content. I’ve never laughed so much during avn. Ofc to see all funny content players need to check all choices. Going only with stupid/funny choices and allow seeing game over screens is not all ;) .

Good comedy content is what makes this game different from other S tier avns. However, the game also has what usually S tier have. Be it an interesting story and created world, unique/beautiful characters, good animations, some drama content etc. The amount of drama content is not big, so it's not in the way of enjoyment of comedy content. It can serve as a calming down factor to regain the ability to laugh later.

For these reasons it’s worth playing and the game deserves more attention.

Imo keeping drama content at a low level may be the hardest task for you Classy Lemon, if you aim at comedy.

On the other hand, if you switch your path to the common road of S tier, the drama content is too low and too light. Lots of good avns have excellent, interesting, emotional, engaging, heavy drama content, so the competition is very high on that path.

Whatever path you’ll choose Classy Lemon (comedy, comedy drama, something else), I find it quite likely that the game will be at least good.

PS. It’s quite inspiring for me, that you’re on the road to create something good, while being young (in school). Tx for sharing that info.
Thank you Ukghar, I really appreciate it and I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Ukghar

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Otherwise people would complain about a lack of actual choices.

Don't worry, there won't be a lot of them, you won't need hundreds of saves to see everything
I'm a simple guy, for me the best choice is "you wanna this yes/no", if you need multiple saves to see stuff is bad and is the kind of branching that made me lose interest in a lot of games here, i understand that some people maybe don't like some of the sexual stuff (a good example is the ghost fucking scene or the guard fucking), and in that case i completely agree in having choices and i love this kind but making you choose between scenes and stories because of the first place that you go for me is bad, but that opinion is just mine, if you have any doubts you can make a pool at your patreon, you are the only one that have total control over this, maybe you think that people will rage about lack of choices but in the end maybe people will love that is just a really fucking good linear story.

Bartholomnus

Nov 25, 2021
I'm a simple guy, for me the best choice is "you wanna this yes/no", if you need multiple saves to see stuff is bad and is the kind of branching that made me lose interest in a lot of games here, i understand that some people maybe don't like some of the sexual stuff (a good example is the ghost fucking scene or the guard fucking), and in that case i completely agree in having choices and i love this kind but making you choose between scenes and stories because of the first place that you go for me is bad, but that opinion is just mine, if you have any doubts you can make a pool at your patreon, you are the only one that have total control over this, maybe you think that people will rage about lack of choices but in the end maybe people will love that is just a really fucking good linear story.
And i personally really like this kind of branching (if it doesn't get out of hand). I love it when i'm prompted to make a decision and it actually means something. That way i can replay with totally different outcomes. It's just so much more immersive. This is a VN after all. There are already so many kinetic novels in disguise available where all of your choices actually only impact one line of text. I think Classy Lemon is on the right track here.

Reactions: Guvato and repuindy

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
And i personally really like this kind of branching (if it doesn't get out of hand). I love it when i'm prompted to make a decision and it actually means something. That way i can replay with totally different outcomes. It's just so much more immersive. This is a VN after all. There are already so many kinetic novels in disguise available where all of your choices actually only impact one line of text. I think Classy Lemon is on the right track here.
Different stroke for different folk, i personally don't like and i hate to have multiple saves to see all the stuff, i only replay the games to see all the stuff again, not to find different outcomes. I love options in relation to sexual stuff, since i may like somenthing that other people don't, but in this case that that choice complete change the place, story and who you make love for me is bad, if that re-appear later in the game i'm ok, but look like is literally something that you can lost, or have sex with medea or with emily. If there was one that you say "hey, that is boring" ok, but both stories and sex scenes are really good, you literally lost one good story because one choice.

Reactions: IResentThis

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I like branching choices. So long as Lemon can keep up i say bring them on. :p

Quite enjoyed the different approaches on this update. Find i will be keeping two different save files for each route now just in case.

If you go to Corth first, you can extract the SAC's planet list and find out they are going around giving sapphire blaze as medicine while also searching for Deep Ones artifacts and the aliens themselves. On the planet Ventaris, a ice world in the same Astanir Cluster they actually found a live Deep One but they killed themselves to avoid capture.

You can also find a small side quest with the shifty Medea, a news race of shapeshifter called sorcian, to help Jason and one hot sex scene.:devilish:
Let's hope she gets a better ending than the one in the greek mythology. ;)

If you go to Corth later the Protagonist and company find the Pollux, a old abandoned colony ship that left Earth long time ago. They did something there that made the captain feel guilty to the point he wanted to let everyone know the truth. But before that were to happen SAC (?) attacked them ship.

They (SAC) also found and retrieved a Deep One artifact there.
Emily gets curious because the captain's has the same surname as her and you get a nice bonding sex scene with her.

ps: almost wanted to reload and grab the non poisonous seed but will roll with it for now. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
I was thinking why the game is not heavily discussed, while being at least good and came to some conclusions.

Men mostly talk about … women.

You have 6 main girls, which is an ok amount. They can be divided into 2 groups - “normal humans” and “unique”.

Normal humans: whitehead, brownhead, redhead

Unique: android, like a succubus, like a avatar with dark elf features

Unique characters are rather for specific tastes, which is ok, as people with specific tastes should have something for themself, but may not be the most appealing for the vast audience.

That leaves 3 characters for a vast audience, which is a low amount. Furthermore, there are no blonds and blackheads in this group. Ofc there is a blond at the beginning and android has black hair, but blond is an enemy and lacks “bonding content”, while android is unique at few levels. What is more, all human women are young, which is not bad, as young women have a lot of fans, but not having any human milfs may cause that some milf’s fans are not engaged enough.

Second thing (first for some) needed to become the subject of discussion is emotional involvement/commitment from men.

And that is the hardest task for you imo, because the easiest way to achieve it is to add drama content. And you should be very careful with drama content, because from all tags here “humor” is the main focus of the game as of now. Ofc it can be solved by adding non-drama content, but it's harder and quite likely you need more content added.

I think that it may be worth considering adding additional “bonding content” for all MG after release and maybe even at least 2 additional MG, as you’re at a high schedule now, aiming to release the game in April 2023.

I hope that my thoughts can help you.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I was thinking why the game is not heavily discussed, while being at least good and came to some conclusions.

Men mostly talk about … women.

You have 6 main girls, which is an ok amount. They can be divided into 2 groups - “normal humans” and “unique”.

Normal humans: whitehead, brownhead, redhead

Unique: android, like a succubus, like a avatar with dark elf features

Unique characters are rather for specific tastes, which is ok, as people with specific tastes should have something for themself, but may not be the most appealing for the vast audience.

That leaves 3 characters for a vast audience, which is a low amount. Furthermore, there are no blonds and blackheads in this group. Ofc there is a blond at the beginning and android has black hair, but blond is an enemy and lacks “bonding content”, while android is unique at few levels. What is more, all human women are young, which is not bad, as young women have a lot of fans, but not having any human milfs may cause that some milf’s fans are not engaged enough.

Second thing (first for some) needed to become the subject of discussion is emotional involvement/commitment from men.

And that is the hardest task for you imo, because the easiest way to achieve it is to add drama content. And you should be very careful with drama content, because from all tags here “humor” is the main focus of the game as of now. Ofc it can be solved by adding non-drama content, but it's harder and quite likely you need more content added.

I think that it may be worth considering adding additional “bonding content” for all MG after release and maybe even at least 2 additional MG, as you’re at a high schedule now, aiming to release the game in April 2023.

I hope that my thoughts can help you.
This input has definitely helped, thanks man!

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
Small advice:
Consider adding tags: adventure, drugs, dystopian setting, teasing.

Some people use tags, while searching for what they like and if you don’t have it in tags, they can easily miss your work.

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes