Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Won't work. People will just praise that you're a trustworthy guy and went above and beyond to successfully ruin that chapter.
It's a Catch 22.
You're between a rock and a hard place.
There's no way out.
I'm sure people can add some more suitable verbs and movie names which you could then squeeze into a suitable yet totally unrelated scene or conversation.
What if I add some NTR?

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Love this game so much, my only complaint is the panning right to left or in and out during renders with dialogue. I get nauseous easily. I know that's nitpicky but it's hard for me not to just want to read as quickly as possible and move to the next one.

Last edited:

Bartholomnus

Nov 25, 2021
What if I add some NTR?
mhm the possible applications...
Especially after that cliff hanger in the last update. Just let FrAnS emerge from one of these SAC ships and have him reveal that he is actually the big boss just before ravaging the whole crew (including the MC) with his rave stick while being all like "I am your father" (even 2 possible new tags here, yummy). And after that he just flies off into the sunset or starset or whatever the star in that system is called -set while wearing the MC's mask and laughing uncontrollably. The End. Credits. Massive praise for you game. You're welcome.

Easy 0.6

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dripping

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
mhm the possible applications...
Especially after that cliff hanger in the last update. Just let FrAnS emerge from one of these SAC ships and have him reveal that he is actually the big boss just before ravaging the whole crew (including the MC) with his rave stick while being all like "I am your father" (even 2 possible new tags here, yummy). And after that he just flies off into the sunset or starset or whatever the star in that system is called -set while wearing the MC's mask and laughing uncontrollably. The End. Credits. Massive praise for you game. You're welcome.

Easy 0.6
It's already been written, voice acted, and animated. I think you're all really gonna like it ;)

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Hey what's been everyone's favorite moment in the game so far? Would love to hear some opinions :)

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
:unsure:

death scenes. these are gold

the scene when kaylee realizes the family's robo butler was supposed to be a pleasure model too

and if we're going pussy mode, then the scene when ashe admits she's a junkie and that's why she was kicked out of that gang

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The dumbfounded faces are quite funny. :ROFLMAO:

The emotional moments are also quite good. Like Ashe's moment on Corth admiting she is a drug addict and Emily finding Jones on Tollorix and discovering the only person she respected at SAC actually hates her.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Hey what's been everyone's favorite moment in the game so far? Would love to hear some opinions :)
This won't sound genuine because I'm terrible with names, but my favorite scenes are when we comfort our sad redhead and help her headaches go away. She deserves all the hugs and cuddles.

Then I think it'd be the love confession from our robot gf. It was sweet. Well, her whole emotional and sexual independence arc has been very sweet

Bartholomnus

Nov 25, 2021
The first time "James the electrician" (best name for him, no doubt) showed up. Seriously the whole scene about getting into that SAC base was golden. That kind of humor is my only weakness!!!

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That is a tough call, there are so many, but so far, I would have to say the androids fighting was great, I loved seeing her get one over on him. The whole back and forth, the way she was pushed and pushed, and finally could not take any more, and just gave him the big F.U. lol All of the playing with that core, it's just hilarious.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
:unsure:

death scenes. these are gold

the scene when kaylee realizes the family's robo butler was supposed to be a pleasure model too

and if we're going pussy mode, then the scene when ashe admits she's a junkie and that's why she was kicked out of that gang
Awesome! Got any favorite death scene?

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes