Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Cool. I am fine even if it is just V for example, but Cowboy fits his persona best. He wears a typical Cowboy hat and covers the bottom half of his face with a bandana (at least on the game's main menu).

It was later revealed at Club Horizon that MC preferred to be called as Gunslinger although Kaylee and Vesnia call him Cowboy (even if Vesnia doesn't even know what a cowboy is :ROFLMAO:)

I've only played until the MC's naming scene :p, so I might not have the favorite moment yet, but nevertheless, man, woahh.. the opening sequences are the best of any games I had played so far. They are much better than After The Inferno opening sequences, which is a really great sign that you have tremendously improved just a year later. Below are my initial feedbacks, specifically for the opening sequences.

Sex. What is better than a sex scene?
Musics, sound effects and voice acting. They are really nice to the ears.
Renders, visuals and animations. Really good and sharp, very smooth animations too.
Concise (and short) backstory/prologue and clear plot. Player immediately gets into the plot, MC's partner went missing (and they were on the run from SAC). Even if the player has no idea who or what she is but it is clear that she is important to the MC, someone that he cares for dearly. It is obvious that he will be looking for her.
Humor. The Game Over scene is hilarious IMO. It would be 'refreshing' if the game has 'death-counter' and slight variations for (future) Game Over scenes.

All that being said, with just less than 5 minutes of gameplay, tell (or probably hint at) what the player can expect moving forward. If the renders, animations, voice acting, musics and sounds is already good at the beginnning, it is safe to predict and expect that they will become better, and things are looking up.

Very well done. Cheers.

Edit: MC's name extra info.
Thanks for that review based on pretty much no gameplay whatsoever. Can't wait to see your thoughts once you've finished the current content :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: JohnF95zone

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
hey, just droping by since i know dev usually looks at what we write here, to give this game a massive thumbs up, enjoying it a lot! my fav game that im tracking right now! and man, all the teasing with el, cant wait for when we finally get some sexy action with her :D

keep it up man, doing a really amazing job!
Thank you, I'll make sure to keep it up!

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Here we go again (everytime an update comes out feels like Christmas), just finnished 0.5 and OMG, it just gets better and better ( the scene with the muffin made me laugh so unexpectedly that i almost fell out of my chair )... All i can say is the other game devs are going to have a hellish task ahead of them to keep up with you.

Classy Lemon keep up the awsome work. And Happy Holidays.
Glad I could make you laugh, happy holidays!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeanettei

Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
Just found this game and played through it starting with Corth, then did it all again going to Tollorix first. Great use of branching to add flavor while ending up at the same place. Exploring the ghost ship was really cool.

The use of the conversation choices to add personality to MC works really well. I was actually surprised to have El remark on it in my two playthroughs. In one, I was going with mostly nice choices, second was mostly funny and she picked up on it. The humor one will probably be where I focus in the future, the jokes in this game are on point.

And of course... The animations. Not only are they really good, I love the use of them to establish relationships between the characters. And the voice acting is good. The MC reminds me of a slightly more subtle version of the captain in Subverse, he's a funny dude.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Just found this game and played through it starting with Corth, then did it all again going to Tollorix first. Great use of branching to add flavor while ending up at the same place. Exploring the ghost ship was really cool.

The use of the conversation choices to add personality to MC works really well. I was actually surprised to have El remark on it in my two playthroughs. In one, I was going with mostly nice choices, second was mostly funny and she picked up on it. The humor one will probably be where I focus in the future, the jokes in this game are on point.

And of course... The animations. Not only are they really good, I love the use of them to establish relationships between the characters. And the voice acting is good. The MC reminds me of a slightly more subtle version of the captain in Subverse, he's a funny dude.
Makes me glad that people are noticing those little details in the dialogue. I'm happy you liked the game! :giggle:

UnknownGuest

Dec 21, 2018
I don't know why but the MC remind me of this guy, combine with the witty choice and i can't stop laughing.
Tape-Face.jpg
great VN

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
Is it safe to download from f95 when living in Germany? If anybody knows, please reply as soon as possible.
I don't know the specifics of German law, but the game is ok from EU law point of view and some specific regulations in other EU countries. You can NOT find here sex with minors, non-consensual sex, hardcore gore, gambling etc. The only thing that may be in the way is the appearance of narcotics, but it's not promoting them. I doubt that german law is against showing bad influence of narcotics.

Some years ago fascist and nazi symbols and content were forbiden to appear in games in Germany. You do NOT find that symbols/content here.

Overall the game is very mild (one of the mildest here from S tier) when it comes to controversial content.

Last edited:
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
4.80 star(s) 247 Votes