Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - December 23

06_20 2.png

Now who are these funny looking guys and what are they doing to Kaylee?

Apologies for being so quiet for a while, it's partly because I took a little break after the last release and partly because I've been focused on writing until now, so I haven't had any renders to show. But now I do!

Speaking of renders, I've started using new noise reduction technology that can really raise my renders to the next level! It's actually worked so well that I'm a bit upset that I haven't used it until now.

That's it for now. Cheers, take care!

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021

View attachment 2257802

Apologies for being so quiet for a while, it's partly because I took a little break after the last release and partly because I've been focused on writing until now, so I haven't had any renders to show. But now I do!

Speaking of renders, I've started using new noise reduction technology that can really raise my renders to the next level! It's actually worked so well that I'm a bit upset that I haven't used it until now.

We are almost at Christmas, it is understandable ;)
I love the clarity over the black color, without a doubt it is a great improvement

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021

View attachment 2257802

Well, she looks pissed. I’m hoping we get a “Kaylee is a secret badass” moment and see her beat the shit out of her captures. Then she immediately goes back to shy demure Kaylee.

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Well, she looks pissed. I’m hoping we get a “Kaylee is a secret badass” moment and see her beat the shit out of her captures. Then she immediately goes back to shy demure Kaylee.
As funny as that would be, I'd hate for MC to be the only idiot in a crew of badasses. Everyone else are already very competent, with MC it's very much a coin toss a lot of the time

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Reactions: repuindy

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
You better watch out

christmas.jpg

I heard there's this thing called Christmas that many humans celebrate. So after listening to songs about it and reading Wikipedia articles, I made this tribute image that I hope turned out as accurate as possible.

Merry Xmas, take care!

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes