Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
The dumbfounded faces are quite funny. :ROFLMAO:

The emotional moments are also quite good. Like Ashe's moment on Corth admiting she is a drug addict and Emily finding Jones on Tollorix and discovering the only person she respected at SAC actually hates her.
Damn, you love seeing my characters suffering

• Haha
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
Honestly there hasn't been a moment in the game I haven't enjoyed yet. But I think my favorite sweet moment might been when we are with Ashe in the field and comforting her and she says she wants her shark. It's such a sweet moment. My favorite funny moment is when we tell Kaylee that FrAnS is technically a sexbot. Her look of abject horror is priceless. One of my favorite death scenes is returning the rave stick to FrAnS. Probably my favorite sexy moment is with Kaylee reading the erotic story and getting to act it out as she reads.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
His default name tag is just Cowboy :)
Cool. I am fine even if it is just V for example, but Cowboy fits his persona best. He wears a typical Cowboy hat and covers the bottom half of his face with a bandana (at least on the game's main menu).

It was later revealed at Club Horizon that MC preferred to be called as Gunslinger although Kaylee and Vesnia call him Cowboy (even if Vesnia doesn't even know what a cowboy is :ROFLMAO:)

Hey what's been everyone's favorite moment in the game so far? Would love to hear some opinions :)
I've only played until the MC's naming scene :p, so I might not have the favorite moment yet, but nevertheless, man, woahh.. the opening sequences are the best of any games I had played so far. They are much better than After The Inferno opening sequences, which is a really great sign that you have tremendously improved just a year later. Below are my initial feedbacks, specifically for the opening sequences.

Sex. What is better than a sex scene?
Musics, sound effects and voice acting. They are really nice to the ears.
Renders, visuals and animations. Really good and sharp, very smooth animations too.
Concise (and short) backstory/prologue and clear plot. Player immediately gets into the plot, MC's partner went missing (and they were on the run from SAC). Even if the player has no idea who or what she is but it is clear that she is important to the MC, someone that he cares for dearly. It is obvious that he will be looking for her.
Humor. The Game Over scene is hilarious IMO. It would be 'refreshing' if the game has 'death-counter' and slight variations for (future) Game Over scenes.

All that being said, with just less than 5 minutes of gameplay, tell (or probably hint at) what the player can expect moving forward. If the renders, animations, voice acting, musics and sounds is already good at the beginnning, it is safe to predict and expect that they will become better, and things are looking up.

Very well done. Cheers.

Edit: MC's name extra info.

Last edited:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
This won't sound genuine because I'm terrible with names, but my favorite scenes are when we comfort our sad redhead and help her headaches go away. She deserves all the hugs and cuddles.

Then I think it'd be the love confession from our robot gf. It was sweet. Well, her whole emotional and sexual independence arc has been very sweet
It definitely sounds genuine, thanks man :giggle:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
That is a tough call, there are so many, but so far, I would have to say the androids fighting was great, I loved seeing her get one over on him. The whole back and forth, the way she was pushed and pushed, and finally could not take any more, and just gave him the big F.U. lol All of the playing with that core, it's just hilarious.
I'm delighted that that story was so well received!

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Pizzeria service and the failed robbery mission with Ashe. Do all that mission with Ashe and then see that you have not achieved anything ...That day I laughed like never before :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
The dumbfounded faces are quite funny. :ROFLMAO:

The emotional moments are also quite good. Like Ashe's moment on Corth admiting she is a drug addict and Emily finding Jones on Tollorix and discovering the only person she respected at SAC actually hates her.
I bet it turns out Jones doesn't really hate her. He's really her grandfather and has been watching her career with interest and helping her along the way. He's really just a great big Santa Clause wanna-be teddy bear of a guy who loves kittens. He gives all of his money to children's charities and carries groceries for little old ladies. You can see it in his hard, blank, staring, heartless glowing eyes....:oops:

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
I bet it turns out Jones doesn't really hate her. He's really her grandfather and has been watching her career with interest and helping her along the way. He's really just a great big Santa Clause wanna-be teddy bear of a guy who loves kittens. He gives all of his money to children's charities and carries groceries for little old ladies. You can see it in his hard, blank, staring, heartless glowing eyes....:oops:
The only probable is that depending on which order you visit the planets in, he dead.

mazken

Jan 15, 2019
hey, just droping by since i know dev usually looks at what we write here, to give this game a massive thumbs up, enjoying it a lot! my fav game that im tracking right now! and man, all the teasing with el, cant wait for when we finally get some sexy action with her :D

keep it up man, doing a really amazing job!

Ph4ntom

May 23, 2017
Here we go again (everytime an update comes out feels like Christmas), just finnished 0.5 and OMG, it just gets better and better ( the scene with the muffin made me laugh so unexpectedly that i almost fell out of my chair )... All i can say is the other game devs are going to have a hellish task ahead of them to keep up with you.

Classy Lemon keep up the awsome work. And Happy Holidays.

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes