Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sep 3, 2020
It kind of depends on WHICH college game you want to emulate.

WVM-clone would require 314 new female characters of random looks all wanting to move in with the MC immediately and jumping into bed with him within 5 minutes. More characters, but same plot for every one. Plus duck-face lips.

BaD - way too many convoluted, unnecessary, conspiracy level plots that lead to......more of the same and cause you to lose focus on anything approaching a central plot. 111 girls to choose from, and when you have chosen, more show up.

CK - Girls that you keep saying "get lost bitch!" to but keep showing up on dates and wanting relationships and sex. Stupid plot device that would never happen on any college campus that disappears from the whole "through the Lookingglass" unrelated side story in the middle of the game. Only 65 choices here

For any college VN there needs to be a Jock who is trying to prove he's not gay by threatening the MC all the time and working on his muscles.

Mc is poor. One girl is rich, probably dated the Jock

Tsundere girl (Ashe?) is actually fragile and covering crippling self doubt with arrogant aggression

Sandra could become the "Siri" on their phones.

Mc would need a beer themed face covering

I'm glad you threw how to do that animation, I'm going to use that in my game. Wasn't going to animate, now I can.

:unsure:

hmmm, I think that's all I've got at this point.

I'll set a reminder to check for the rework in a year. (y)(y)
there is one thing I am concerned about in this game

in the developer's previous games

the game did have multiple separate routes and that's a good thing but I found that in the previous game

the Romantic relationship didn't play a part in the main story

or affected the ending in any way

I'm hoping in this game the Romantic relationships actually affect the main story and the ending

I was saving up my updates but

maybe I should download the game and start playing it again

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
Weekly(ish) Teaser - April 1
(...)
Can't wait to hear what you think of these changes. Cheers, take care!

Jokes on you. I would love to see a college game done by you. Less than Project Passion 2 in post-apo setting, when civilisation collapsed thanks to MC, but still. And I like pov, so less work for you, more joy for me. Also I don’t mind “removing all non-humans”. I prefer a story over graphics, so if you can have more time to write by decreasing graphic quality, it’s ok imo. Overall not so bad directions of future actions as you may think ;)

ShadowLordV1

Aug 18, 2022
I really hope we see the MC doing some gunslinging, and actually getting stuff done, dont think I have to worry since the previous game had a really good MC but I just wanna see the Gunslinger Gunslinging

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
When you are about to be arrested by the SAC and choose to use a fake name. I recognized most of the character names except for Jalen the struggling music artist, Athena the goth pilot, Lin the ship maid. Now which game those characters are from?

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Why are you so beautiful?
I think you may have found the answer to your previous query, my friend! :)

I started this and still have the game files active but I haven't returned for more gameplay yet. I completed After the Inferno by Classy Lemon and really enjoyed it so I know this is good. I just haven't played enough of it yet or I may have suggested this one as well. I will actually be starting over here once I return to finish this one as it has been just that long since I last played. I hope you enjoy this so we can chat about this one too. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I think you may have found the answer to your previous query, my friend! :)

I started this and still have the game files active but I haven't returned for more gameplay yet. I completed After the Inferno by Classy Lemon and really enjoyed it so I know this is good. I just haven't played enough of it yet or I may have suggested this one as well. I will actually be starting over here once I return to finish this one as it has been just that long since I last played. I hope you enjoy this so we can chat about this one too. :)

Adventure ever on, Phat;)(y)
After the Inferno ? I don't even know this dev has another game. If its any good like this one then I have to try i now.

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes