Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
After the Inferno ? I don't even know this dev has another game. If its any good like this one then I have to try i now.
It's a fantasy title rather than sci fi and the art style is a bit different too. I actually like the art style of Projekt Passion a bit more over Inferno, personally... However, After the Inferno has a great story that I thoroughly enjoyed. Also, it is a completed title so you can play it from start to finish. :)

I don't think anyone will mind a link to another Classy Lemon game in a Classy Lemon forum, right?
Ren'Py Completed After the Inferno [v1.0] [Classy Lemon]
https://f95zone.to/threads/after-the-inferno-v1-0-classy-lemon.84610/

I enjoyed it. You may too. :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)

Reactions: FatGiant

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It's a fantasy title rather than sci fi and the art style is a bit different too. I actually like the art style of Projekt Passion a bit more over Inferno, personally... However, After the Inferno has a great story that I thoroughly enjoyed. Also, it is a completed title so you can play it from start to finish. :)

I don't think anyone will mind a link to another Classy Lemon game in a Classy Lemon forum, right?
Ren'Py Completed After the Inferno [v1.0] [Classy Lemon]
https://f95zone.to/threads/after-the-inferno-v1-0-classy-lemon.84610/

I enjoyed it. You may too. :)

Adventure ever on my friend, Phat;)(y)
Had a glance at the games tags, no harem....

Glad this game is harem

Reactions: FatGiant

victoryroad

Jul 22, 2017
I want to say I like this game, the graphics and humor are good, story is okayish so far, but the biggest drawback is the MC. It's been like 6 updates so far and he just seems to be the generic harem protag with all girls interested in him. I was hoping for some good moments where you see he actually has some skills other than sex, but nothing... Don't need the MC to go full John Wick or anything, but he's so uninteresting to be in control of.

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
Weekly(ish) Teaser - April 1

I've decided to make a lot of changes to the game in order to maximize how much money I make compared to how much time is spent on development. Let me go through these changes for you.

(...) Of course all interactions will now be first person POV to make it as relatable as possible. (...) poll.png

Can't wait to hear what you think of these changes. Cheers, take care!

Man, I stumble upon a poll in one thread and it looks like most people actually think the same as me - POV is desired.

View attachment 2530741

So really, if that is less work for you and more happiness for more people - seriously consider going for it.

PS. I can add the link to the thread, if you wish.

(...) the biggest drawback is the MC. It's been like 6 updates so far and he just seems to be the generic harem protag with all girls interested in him. I was hoping for some good moments where you see he actually has some skills other than sex, but nothing... Don't need the MC to go full John Wick or anything, but he's so uninteresting to be in control of.
I can agree that he's quite bland.

EDIT: Actually “bland” is an overstatement, but MC could use more attention.

However I prefer bland MC then inconsistent or submissive. He showed some skills during shooting practice, some chaotic leadership, ability to emotionally support his crew etc. Sure, it can be more, but it’s not so bad. From my perspective it looks like Classy Lemon is concentrating more on girls. From what I know most of us prefer girls, so it’s a good thing overall.

But you know what? If he would get some more time thanks to making POV scenes, he could give more time to expand MC ‘s personality. And he would not need to waste time to make an animated MC (cause of POV), so even more time for different things like the story. Actually that's excellent! Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yep. The whole immersion justification never really made much sense to me. From what i saw VN games who use first person POV are quite limited when it comes to scenes, both of sexual nature and others, when compared to games using third person POV.
While I think that first person has its place (especially when you are trying to save memory), it depends on the scene, and it is good to have options.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Prolko

Dec 23, 2019
CLASSY TECH PROMISED ME A COLLEGE THEMED FIRST PERSON VN BY THE END OF THIS WEEK. I PUT A DEPOSIT DOWN. WHERE IS MY GODDAMN GAME LEMON?! 8669E7B5-CB09-4DC7-9628-0C9FDC223D73.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AnonW123 and nyrek

John972

Apr 24, 2018
I'm pretty sure I pushed it to April 1 2024
Jeez, Classy Lemon, I thought you were also going to create your own game-universe language (à la Klingon, Goa'uld, Sindarin and Quenya) for all the character narrations. Of course, no one will understand it or be able to translate it, but it would sure be immersive... /s :D "Qoq Kree!"

Last edited:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Jeez, Classy Lemon, I thought you were also going to create your own in-game universe language (à la Klingon, Jaffa, Sindarin and Quenya) for all the character narrations. Of course, no one will understand it or be able to translate it, but it would sure be immersive... /s :D
hey, futurama fans broke 2 codes of alien language from the show
now, not saying we're as nearly as smart enough as they are but we might take a whack at decrypting an alien language as well :alien:

4.80 star(s) 245 Votes