Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
those of you who've already played the game: is the mc more of a nice guy/doormat or more towards dominant/leading in regards to the girls?
There are 3 pretty distinct personalities you can apply to MC. He can either be an unhinged asshole / super aggressive guy, an overly nice guy, or a guy who cracks jokes about everything and anything. You can then juggle between these three choices. Although so far into the game, this doesnt really change anything about your gameplay, maybe in the later stages it will but so far you have nothing to worry about.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 1antoniomontana

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

The update will come on Sunday, April 23. Might not be until the evening Europe time because there was more left to do than I expected, a mistake I really have to stop making.

Also just to clarify, the free release will ONLY be available during the weekend of May 5th through May 7th. After that I will only be able to offer a free demo here on my Patreon, which will include updates 0.1 through 0.4. Anything after that will be available to the $5 tier and up.

Cheers, take care!

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
thank you very much!

what you wrote seems to apply to choices mostly?
will those choices then further define the way mc speaks and acts throughout the game, or is it just for those choices? and if not how would you describe the mc outside of those choices?

i think i prefer it when the choices dont change gameplay too much. in this way the devs time will not be split up between many paths and i dont have to rack my head how to not miss content lol

again, thank you for your kind reply =)
Those choices are mostly on the way Gunslinger reacts to the world around him but so far they don't lock him into any sort of personality.
However there are choices that change possible routes already in the game, like choosing which place to visit first.

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021
thank you very much!

what you wrote seems to apply to choices mostly?
will those choices then further define the way mc speaks and acts throughout the game, or is it just for those choices? and if not how would you describe the mc outside of those choices?

i think i prefer it when the choices dont change gameplay too much. in this way the devs time will not be split up between many paths and i dont have to rack my head how to not miss content lol

again, thank you for your kind reply =)
As of now no. Those choices just change the immediate responses from other characters but the rest of the dialog stays the same and MC doesnt change the way he talks either. So far in the game you only have one real branching choice that will give you one bonus scene if you pick it.

Reactions: 1antoniomontana

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I broke my promise and I apologize

07_82 9.jpg

I apologize for not getting an update out today as I said. I was really determined to do it but after sitting at my computer for 13 hours straight without eating I realized that I had severely underestimated how much there was left to do. I'm not doing the game or my community any favors by trying to rush this. I'll have it out tomorrow, and it'll be polished and of high quality, something it wouldn't have been if I'd gotten it out today. I'm adding a couple more angles to the lewd scenes for the trouble, thank you for being patient.

D Dog

Jul 31, 2018

View attachment 2568254

I apologize for not getting an update out today as I said. I was really determined to do it but after sitting at my computer for 13 hours straight without eating I realized that I had severely underestimated how much there was left to do. I'm not doing the game or my community any favors by trying to rush this. I'll have it out tomorrow, and it'll be polished and of high quality, something it wouldn't have been if I'd gotten it out today. I'm adding a couple more angles to the lewd scenes for the trouble, thank you for being patient.
Classy Lemon , one you are developing a great game and I've no problem waiting if I have to wait a few days. RL comes first and foremost.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018

View attachment 2568254

It's all good fam, take as much time as needed. Quality takes time. Make sure to stay hydrated and get some rest too. You deserve it. ^^

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

View attachment 2568254

10 LASHES! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Seriously, take your time to rest. :)

fhiaofwiao

Nov 3, 2021

View attachment 2568254

Take all the time you need. Health always comes first, other things can wait.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon
4.80 star(s) 245 Votes