Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

clear_sky

Dec 8, 2022
so, it seems that update has two versions of sex scene, I got left version but cant unlock right one
what do, halp

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
Anyone else with rather massive lag problems in this update? Already noticed it in the main menu, but especially Ves killing the soldier was a pure slideshow. :HideThePain: It's probably my potato laptop, though I last played the 0.7 version and don't remember any particular problems (same with other games I've played recently). :unsure:

Nonetheless, another great update (or two in my case). Others already mentioned the highlights. I personally am looking forward to hopefully meeting Aria on Malladan V. :)

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Anyone else with rather massive lag problems in this update? Already noticed it in the main menu, but especially Ves killing the soldier was a pure slideshow. :HideThePain: It's probably my potato laptop, though I last played the 0.7 version and don't remember any particular problems (same with other games I've played recently). :unsure:

Nonetheless, another great update (or two in my case). Others already mentioned the highlights. I personally am looking forward to hopefully meeting Aria on Malladan V. :)
I guess it’s because animations are in 60 fps now in new season :HideThePain:
also got this lag and will try the compressed version to see if improve something

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

Must be your laptop cause the Ves scene played out perfectly for me, was very smooth like an actual cutscene in a video game.

Eretain

Jan 26, 2021
I'd love to hear what everyone's favorite scene was

I'm 100% asking that for validation
I'm still playing as I type this and I'm not sure what my favorite scene is yet for the latest update. But I wanted to point this out since this shot is gorgeous!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

86sa2j.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: schinoize

Tixar

Dec 6, 2021
Is someone able to explain to me what and how I passed this cutesceen I had behind me all normally unlocked seen and this one with this nice lady I unlocked only with the unlocker plus the empty field on the right at the bottom is empty or something else I missed too? Is there a decision or a different style of play to unlock it and how it changes the game. I will be grateful for the answer because if it is not worth going over again then I will not change anything but as it brings a lot then the next approach I will do.
1700583050715.png

nitkonikic

Sep 17, 2018
And yet again the update is amazing.

I love the backstory for Solarin and Aria. Oh, I still hate their fucking guts and, given choice, will happily tell her to fuck off, but I love inclusion explaining what happened and why they're doing what they're doing.

The mixing of sad + comedic + bittersweet moments is just fucking perfect.
Having gone bit gun-ho on the station in previous update, I'm not sure how big prison could have been, but having Jelly, Skelly and Cowboy is good enough for me.
Now someone, please, find that man a katana so he can solve all problems!

4.80 star(s) 250 Votes