Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
For people that have serious laggy/stuttering animations/videos in the season 2, i reconverted the videos from the compressed version from webm VP9 60fps to webm VP8 30fps (i often read that some version of renpy have very high CPU requirement to display webm VP9 video while webm VP8 are good, and why if your CPU isn't strong renpy would go overkill in CPU drain)

Note : you'll notice that if you extract the videos from the original Projekt Passion archives.rpa, those videos will play perfectly and smoothly in any video player like VLC, it's just that renpy is definitively not optimised for video playing.

download :

extract the folder named "images" from the downloaded archive and move that "images" folder into the folder named "game" from your "Projekt Passion season 2" directory.
To go back to the original videos, simply delete that "images" folder from your folder named "game" from your "Projekt Passion season 2" directory.

NOTE : you'll notice a slight drop of quality too , unfortunately coming from my lack of knowledge with ffmepg when it came to converting with the best flags and rates values and probably because that's re-encoding videos that were already reworked for the compressed version.

But at least those videos should run perfectly even on potato PC.

used those pages as references

and this one in which someone gives an example of batch convert that i could customise to my need

Last edited:

calleja12

Oct 1, 2017
For people that have serious laggy/stuttering animations/videos in the season 2, i reconverted the videos from the compressed version from webm VP9 60fps to webm VP8 30fps (i often read that some version of renpy have very high CPU requirement to display webm VP9 video while webm VP8 are good, and why if your CPU isn't strong renpy would go overkill in CPU drain)

Note : you'll notice that if you extract the videos from the original Projekt Passion archives.rpa, those videos will play perfectly and smoothly in any video player like VLC, it's just that renpy is definitively not optimised for video playing.

download :

Pixeldrain Workupload

extract the folder named "images" from the downloaded archive and move that "images" folder into the folder named "game" from your "Projekt Passion season 2" directory.
To go back to the original videos, simply delete that "images" folder from your folder named "game" from your "Projekt Passion season 2" directory.

NOTE : you'll notice a slight drop of quality too , unfortunately coming from my lack of knowledge with ffmepg when it came to converting with the best flags and rates values and probably because that's re-encoding videos that were already reworked for the compressed version.

But at least those videos should run perfectly even on potato PC.

used those pages as references

and this one in which someone gives an example of batch convert that i could customise to my need
Thank you, although the quality drops but the animations are now smooth.

Reactions: Regularus

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Just curious, why is there an update for the S1 walkthru?
When a game has many seasons, I always release both walkthroughs with the updated release version. Most of the time there is no other change, unless I missed a variable and only notice it later.

For this update there was no change.

Reactions: Cabin Fever

tranxx4

Oct 28, 2021
when you "die" you get sent back the choice selection. If you want to do "this" or "that" that's what I mean. If you pick the wrong thing every time then that's not the fault of the game. It's quite literally a skill issue. No one plays to lose. People play games to have fun and/or win. If a game isn't for you then it's not for you and that's ok tbh. I've played several where I said "nah" like an hour in.

not trying to promote but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SORRY! Just tryna help the guy out with another space themed game lol. I do suggest this one because it actually is really good. The animations are some of if not the best i've seen. Good luck finding games you enjoy!(idk how to add links to other games in a bio type thing like some others have lol)
I don't think they were talking about the comedic deaths, I think they were referring to the struggle of fighting against a megacorp and losing. AKA they're butthurt because things aren't going the way THEY want it to go, but rather, that the dev is actually building a conflict that must be overcome at some point. They wanted a quick resolution to the game for some unknown reason, and since Lemon is actually building a good story, they don't want to spend the time necessary to see the story through to it's conclusion. I think they're more into children's picture books than an actual well written story that takes time to get through and actual mental focus to understand and continue to read.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Sqlfox

I don't tend to respond to reviews, but your comment about me not putting any passion into the game, and rather acting only on capital, is genuinely one of the most hurtful criticisms I've heard

I put my soul into this product, and seeing each update come together at the end and seeing the final product is one of the most satisfying feelings I've ever experienced, and seeing people talk about the story and world and characters I'm creating always makes me insanely happy, it was one of the main reasons I started developing in the first place

Furthermore, if I've ever bragged about being the best avn developer around, which I don't recall, it was more than clearly made in jest. I'm not nearly arrogant enough to actually do that

With that said, thanks for your review, I appreciate that you took time out of your day to write an actually constructive one

Last edited:

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
Sqlfox

I don't tend to respond to reviews, but your comment about me not putting any passion into the game, and rather acting only on capital, is genuinely one of the most hurtful criticisms I've heard

I put my soul into this product, and seeing each update come together at the end and seeing the final product is one of the most satisfying feelings I've ever experienced, and seeing people talk about the story and world and characters I'm creating always makes me insanely happy, it was one of the main reasons I started developing in the first place

Furthermore, if I've ever bragged about being the best avn developer around, which I don't recall, it was more than clearly made in jest. I'm not nearly arrogant enough to actually do that

With that said, thanks for your review, I appreciate that you took time out of your day to write an actually constructive one
Don't stress it. Everyone has their own opinion. I found the review weird as fuck. He spends most of the time throwing out harsh criticism of the game and your approach to development but then gives you 4 stars. WTF?

Anyhow if even those who have sharp criticism of the game feel compelled to give you 4 stars that actually implies that you do have a fantastic game.

I rate this as my number 1 game (Eternum is number 2, that's how highly I rate this game). Keep on doing what you're doing.

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Personnally the only weak point i can see in Projekt Passion are the sexual scenes that are a bit robotic and emotionless, as to me they fail to portray the feelings, emotions or love between the characters (those feelings that are very well wrote and expressed well in the game normal scenes between the characters).
But that's a weak point i additionally find in probably 3/4 of the AVN that i really like.

Then absolutely everything else, from the writing, the story telling, the characters, their interactions etc... i find Projekt Passion is truly excellent in so many ways, one of the top3 AVN for me.

Reactions: Classy Lemon

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Damn Classy, again:cry:
7v6clv.jpg

Other thant that, brilliant episode. Never stop to amaze me how you are able to balance action, drama, humor, character and story development and deliver in all fronts. The whole sequence with Solarin and the rebels is easily one of the greatest scenes I already saw in AVNs.

Now i'm beging you, give me SAndrA please!:cry:

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
View attachment 3115128

Other thant that, brilliant episode. Never stop to amaze me how you are able to balance action, drama, humor, character and story development and deliver in all fronts. The whole sequence with Solarin and the rebels is easily one of the greatest scenes I already saw in AVNs.

and really beautiful renders on top of all that, especially the after-battle scene, I was clicking very slow to admire each of them

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
View attachment 3115128

But she is there. It's only that now her priority is to destroy all the saphire haze crystals. Hana really messed up with her programing skills. :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 250 Votes