Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

kororlak

Aug 15, 2017
Please pardon my ignorance, but the part two is already available here, but not on Steam. So i reckon part two is not complete yet?

Reactions: pitao

buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
Hey, what are the games in your signature? Being a Dik and Projek Passion sound familiar, and the others look great too!
I hope Projekt Passion sounds familiar, given what thread you're in :LOL:

I see City of Broken Dreamers and Artemis, among a couple others I don't immediately recognize.

Back on topic, I'm manifesting Allison scene or Hanna scene. As a matter of fact, I'm using my latent mind control powers to make it so.

Reactions: Redd23

Redd23

Mar 11, 2018
Hey, what are the games in your signature? Being a Dik and Projek Passion sound familiar, and the others look great too!
I hope Projekt Passion sounds familiar, given what thread you're in :LOL:

I see City of Broken Dreamers and Artemis, among a couple others I don't immediately recognize.

Back on topic, I'm manifesting Allison scene or Hanna scene. As a matter of fact, I'm using my latent mind control powers to make it so.
I think only Race of Life is missing from your list

and also going back on topic - Emily is patiently (kinda) waiting for Ashe, it'd inhuman to make her wait any longer xd

• Red Heart
Reactions: buttsman69

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
One does not put Projekt Passion and that overestimated abomination in the same phrase.

Seriously, don't believe there will be. In fact it seems Lemon is taking steps to make some poli route. For instance with Emily trying to woo Ashe. Which is a very hard endeavour since she is denser than lead. :LOL::LOL:

ps: Still need to write about the newest update. Damn, too many thing to do. :geek:

JJohns2049

Jul 28, 2024
Man is that a thing? I was thinking of trying that game next but I hate when you can't just get all the sex scenes in one playthrough.
You can forget it than, if you want all the scenes, you need to try all the options. Like try every possibility to die, else you miss a lot of scenes. In the gallery you can see that you are missing something...

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Man is that a thing? I was thinking of trying that game next but I hate when you can't just get all the sex scenes in one playthrough.
there is no penalty for going for every girl here, you can get all the scenes in one playthrough, Lemon is classy like that. But BaD is a different beast, you'll need several playthroughs and saves to see all paths.

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
there is no penalty for going for every girl here, you can get all the scenes in one playthrough, Lemon is classy like that.
You can get 90 % of the scenes with all the love interests in a single playthrough but some elements require multiple saves. Like variations in Elysra & Ashe scenes in episodes 6 & 9. You also get different scenes in EP5 ( Emily or the shaman girl ) depending on which planet you visited first in episode 4.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
You can get 90 % of the scenes with all the love interests in a single playthrough but some elements require multiple saves. Like variations in Elysra & Ashe scenes in episodes 6 & 9. You also get different scenes in EP5 ( Emily or the shaman girl ) depending on which planet you visited first in episode 4.
my bad, should have said almost all. Still, you can get away with one save in this one without losing out on too much.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - October 15

013_21 9.png

Contrary to what I said last week, turns out there will be a fair bit of comedy after all. Both drama and comedy means the best of both worlds, right? Everyone rejoice!

Literally everyone starts clapping and cheering.

Also, starting next month Patreon will be making some changes. First of all they're switching me over to subscription billing, meaning that members will be paying each month on the day that they subscribed, rather than the 1st of every month. This will ONLY apply to new members, current members will be unaffected for now.

Secondly, Apple is adding a 30% fee for anyone who subscribes using the iOS app, to avoid this additional fee I'd suggest that any new members sign up using the browser through , or the Android app. I will be adding this suggestion/warning to each of my tiers as well. This is also ONLY for new members, current members will be unaffected for now.

This is corporate shit that I have no say in, unfortunately.

That's all, stay classy

4.80 star(s) 261 Votes