Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Weekly(ish) Teaser - October 15

View attachment 4135618

Contrary to what I said last week, turns out there will be a fair bit of comedy after all. Both drama and comedy means the best of both worlds, right? Everyone rejoice!

Literally everyone starts clapping and cheering.

Also, starting next month Patreon will be making some changes. First of all they're switching me over to subscription billing, meaning that members will be paying each month on the day that they subscribed, rather than the 1st of every month. This will ONLY apply to new members, current members will be unaffected for now.

Secondly, Apple is adding a 30% fee for anyone who subscribes using the iOS app, to avoid this additional fee I'd suggest that any new members sign up using the browser through , or the Android app. I will be adding this suggestion/warning to each of my tiers as well. This is also ONLY for new members, current members will be unaffected for now.

This is corporate shit that I have no say in, unfortunately.

That's all, stay classy
SAndrA scene in coming? please say yes
Beautifull preview :love:

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
Weekly(ish) Teaser - October 15

View attachment 4135618

Contrary to what I said last week, turns out there will be a fair bit of comedy after all. Both drama and comedy means the best of both worlds, right? Everyone rejoice!

Literally everyone starts clapping and cheering.

Also, starting next month Patreon will be making some changes. First of all they're switching me over to subscription billing, meaning that members will be paying each month on the day that they subscribed, rather than the 1st of every month. This will ONLY apply to new members, current members will be unaffected for now.

Secondly, Apple is adding a 30% fee for anyone who subscribes using the iOS app, to avoid this additional fee I'd suggest that any new members sign up using the browser through , or the Android app. I will be adding this suggestion/warning to each of my tiers as well. This is also ONLY for new members, current members will be unaffected for now.

This is corporate shit that I have no say in, unfortunately.

That's all, stay classy
WOtKmQ.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Classy Lemon

buttsman69

Jan 5, 2019
Wow what a flipflopper, is it too late to change my vote for president?

Only an Allison scene can save you now. Or Hanna, or Lys, or Asshe (not fixing that typo), or...

• Hey there
Reactions: Classy Lemon

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I'm removing five SAndrA scenes for every time you ask this
So, you start every episode with creating some twenty or thirty SAndrA scenes because you just know you'll have to remove them? Or do you postpone the scenes into the next episode, just knowing you'll have to remove them again anyway?

Just imagining you having twenty-thirty unreleased SAndrA scenes sitting on your harddrive, or maybe even HUNDREDS if you make new scenes-to-be-removed for every release.

• Haha
Reactions: ImN0tDon

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
So, you start every episode with creating some twenty or thirty SAndrA scenes because you just know you'll have to remove them? Or do you postpone the scenes into the next episode, just knowing you'll have to remove them again anyway?

Just imagining you having twenty-thirty unreleased SAndrA scenes sitting on your harddrive, or maybe even HUNDREDS if you make new scenes-to-be-removed for every release.
No I'm removing her old scenes from previous updates. Soon the story won't make any sense at all.

pitao

May 18, 2023
Ah just like Summer's Gone, where alle the scenes are gone too, and in a few updates the story too. Damn...
If you can even call that game an AVN lmao, only praise I can give it is the excellent renders/graphics (which plenty games already caught in that quality) it has but has no real adult content or even a good story or likeable main characters but this already is way way off topic lol never ever compare PP with that "garbage". But don't worry I got the joke :LOL:

Reactions: DangDing
4.80 star(s) 261 Votes