Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Believe it or not I'm not very invested in the adults game community, so I'm not familiar with Notty's thread.

The game theory thing is a good idea, I'll keep that in mind.

By the way, unrelated question for you guys, what color lazerbeams should our ship be getting eventually?
It's an arty thinghy, me thinks, and depends on what ur planning to do with these lasers. When the story is told through static images, a red line might be hard to spot amidst stuff blowing up, or a blue laser in a blue sky.

Furthermore, such an unique project projekt must not restrict itself to reproduce the works of old men from generations past.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
It's an arty thinghy, me thinks, and depends on what ur planning to do with these lasers. When the story is told through static images, a red line might be hard to spot amidst stuff blowing up, or a blue laser in a blue sky.

Furthermore, such an unique project projekt must not restrict itself to reproduce the works of old men from generations past.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes I agree, the lazers should be ice cream themed :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDevian

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
The colours of lightsabers has resulted in many extremely heated discussions between Star Wars fans of all ages.
There's basically two factions:
1. The colour of the lightsaber depends on the type of force user.
2. The colour of the lightsaber depends on the type of crystal.

Before George sold his company to Disney, the second theory seemed to be the one most supported among the hardcore fans (might have something to do with specific scenes, official art, lore and remarks from GL at that time). However, the status of sabercolour is unknown in Disney Wars. Disney basically called everything outside the original trilogy and the pre-quel trilogy non-canon. But, ask the avarage Star Wars fan, and they'll tell you that everything released since Disney can't be considered canon, including Disney's de-canonizing statement. And although Disney seems to have the regal rights to Star Wars, Star Wars fans are the ones who get to decide whether they'll spend money on Star Wars or not. So who ends up having the longest breath? Will Star Wars fans ever acknowledge Disney as the authority on Star Wars, or will Disney give in and return Star Wars to its original state or possibly even sell the franchise at a loss?

Am I rambling? :ROFLMAO:
Yes you're rambling. Keep it up

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
Classy Lemon
I would suggest having the color depend on the intended Yield of the Laser beam.

Red - lowest
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple - Highest - Visible
"Black" - Highest - (Non-Visible)

Note - Beam diameter could vary
Desired Effect (Damage)
From
Small - Minimal
To
Large - Maximum

• Thinking Face

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hey man, I let the game get a few updates before playing.

Once again, I'm loving the long animations with voice acting.

The first thing that I noticed was how much better the sex scenes were. The dialogues that continue during the animation definitely makes things more interesting, both for romantic build up and for potential kinky stuff.

I feel like even though this is a VN, it has a bit of a similar vibe in terms of story presentation as the first game. We have a series of character segments as if we were picking the girls to go with on the map, rather than it being a fluid narrative. That's not really a criticism per se. It is probably your approach to writing the story, and if that's the case, not having to do it in a "linear sandbox" fashion like the first game is certainly an improvement.

I like the roleplay options for the choices. One thing you should watch out for is keeping the consistency in the MC's character regardless of what colored choice you pick. One way to do this would be to include much more checks for the alignment to give text variations. I saw like 3 or 4 of the checks, and adding more of those will lead to better immersion. The other way is to always keep in mind what the MC's default state is. Your writing style for the MC generally defaults to the witty/sarcastic/bumbling hero persona. The nice and witty dialogue choices will probably never conflict with the character, but the red choices need to be carefully chosen. You don't want him to come off as a true asshole evil dude, since that is most likely never going to mesh with the core story. He also should still care about the girls despite being callous and intense since the alignment doesn't determine the type of relationship you have with them.

Anyways, I loved the game. I enjoy your writing style and the dry humor.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Classy Lemon
I would suggest having the color depend on the intended Yield of the Laser beam.

Red - lowest
Orange
Yellow
Green
Blue
Purple - Highest - Visible
"Black" - Highest - (Non-Visible)

Note - Beam diameter could vary
Desired Effect (Damage)
From
Small - Minimal
To
Large - Maximum
This is some science that I'm too classy to understand

• Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Hey man, I let the game get a few updates before playing.

Once again, I'm loving the long animations with voice acting.

The first thing that I noticed was how much better the sex scenes were. The dialogues that continue during the animation definitely makes things more interesting, both for romantic build up and for potential kinky stuff.

I feel like even though this is a VN, it has a bit of a similar vibe in terms of story presentation as the first game. We have a series of character segments as if we were picking the girls to go with on the map, rather than it being a fluid narrative. That's not really a criticism per se. It is probably your approach to writing the story, and if that's the case, not having to do it in a "linear sandbox" fashion like the first game is certainly an improvement.

I like the roleplay options for the choices. One thing you should watch out for is keeping the consistency in the MC's character regardless of what colored choice you pick. One way to do this would be to include much more checks for the alignment to give text variations. I saw like 3 or 4 of the checks, and adding more of those will lead to better immersion. The other way is to always keep in mind what the MC's default state is. Your writing style for the MC generally defaults to the witty/sarcastic/bumbling hero persona. The nice and witty dialogue choices will probably never conflict with the character, but the red choices need to be carefully chosen. You don't want him to come off as a true asshole evil dude, since that is most likely never going to mesh with the core story. He also should still care about the girls despite being callous and intense since the alignment doesn't determine the type of relationship you have with them.

Anyways, I loved the game. I enjoy your writing style and the dry humor.
Thanks man, glad you liked the game and glad you noticed a bunch of improvements from Inferno.

I'm adding more of those personality checks from the next version onward, so way ahead of you :)

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
The colours of lightsabers has resulted in many extremely heated discussions between Star Wars fans of all ages.
There's basically two factions:
1. The colour of the lightsaber depends on the type of force user.
2. The colour of the lightsaber depends on the type of crystal.
KOTOR is the best star wars game, so definitely the crystals.

Reactions: Dripping

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Thanks man, glad you liked the game and glad you noticed a bunch of improvements from Inferno.

I'm adding more of those personality checks from the next version onward, so way ahead of you :)
Oh, one thing I forgot to mention. Maybe it's personal preferences, but I generally max out the "voice" volume and adjust the "music" and "sound" sliders accordingly. That's because I prefer to hear the voice lines (or moans) clearly compared to sound effects like doors opening and stuff.

It seems like the volume for the long play animations are based on the "sound" slider. I was wondering why the spoken lines were so quiet until I increased the sound slider. The thing is, the sound of swords clashing and what not are a bit too loud compared to the voice acting in those videos.

There is no easy answer here, but maybe you could add a 4th volume slider for those videos? And then maybe adjust the voice acting within those videos to be a bit louder than it currently is (and maybe tone down the sound effects... the sword fight was really loud compared to the voice).

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - October 12

carth_5 2.jpg

I've been working hard the last week or two to get 0.4 out by this weekend. Due to what I said in the last teaser this update was much bigger than originally intended. So worst case scenario is that it'll take a few days more, but I don't think so.

Cheers, take care!

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes