Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
What a pleasant surprise this game has been, i like that the voiced scenes are very scarced, i dont usually like voiced VN's (very cringe mostly) but a couple lines now and then? sure, go for it.
im a bit on the fence about MC's attitute, but its not yet at the level of stupidity of Subverse mc. So we are good. I hope now that he has a responsability with the crew and all that, he stops to think for a moment. Dont get me wrong, i like the deadpool attitude, but for now it really feels like he doesnt deserve the affection of his friends.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Weekly(ish) Teaser - October 6

View attachment 2085225

So the next thing you'll do in the game is choose which of two locations you want to travel to first. My original plan was to only include one of the locations for 0.4, and do the second one for 0.5, leaving one of the choices unavailable. But I realized that each location had slightly too little content to dedicate an entire patch to it. So I'm making both places available in 0.4, so it's up to you to choose where to go.

I'm not sure yet but it could possibly surpass 0.3 in terms of content, no promises though. Also I love designing new planets, it's so fun!

That's it for now. Cheers, take care!
I will be save scuming to see both of them. :p

Reactions: Classy Lemon

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
im a bit on the fence about MC's attitute, but its not yet at the level of stupidity of Subverse mc. So we are good. I hope now that he has a responsability with the crew and all that, he stops to think for a moment. Dont get me wrong, i like the deadpool attitude, but for now it really feels like he doesnt deserve the affection of his friends.
Don't worry, this has been pretty much the only consistent complaint I've been getting, so I'm working on improving him as a character.

Last edited:

ElukiaTV

Mar 11, 2019
Don't worry, this has been pretty much the only consistent complaint I've been getting, so I'm working on improving him as a character.
I just wanna say that there is nothing bad with the MC, but its more like "lacks screentime". And i know what i just said sounds weird, but reminds me of Vaan from FFXII, in that game Vaan is the MC, but at the same time isnt, he is a witness, a boy that joins a party of important people. He is there supporting them, but never really being the center of any change.
This is just a 0.3 and i know the game so far has been an introduction of what we can assume is the main cast, so like i said. All is fair, the mc and all other characters will be fleshed out.

We know he has good gestures, like when he goes to talk with the intern.. when he tells Vesnia that she doesnt need to deal with her boss bullshit, and later on even offers a job to her, and you are even given the option to offer her company before the ship takes flight (very nice touch btw). So yeah, we know there is "a good leader/friend" potential there.

But we have also seen him giving Vesnia nothing but trouble the two times he has been at the bar. And we dont really know anything that he did for her in the past for Vesnia to have such a good opinion of him, to the point that she has sex with him on the bar before quitting her job. Maybe there was tension between them, we dont know, or maybe her race is that.. "adventurous".
(This point here is nothing but my own ideas taking form, so sorry in advance for suggesting scenes: In my own opinion i think it would have been better if instead of Vesnia bar scene, it played once they got in the ship, the idea of fliying starts to get more and more on her head to the point she is internally very anxious. And when MC talks with her goes with one of his "ey, i know a way to relieve tension" and she replies with the "shame things didnt got exciting" that she said at the bar. And they actually go at it. And at the end, while Vesnia is still worried about fliying, she is not in a panik anymore.)

On the other hand, Kaylee is a no brainer, we know they are childhood friends, from the dreams we know both had unresolved sexual tension, and they are good to each other, so there isnt really a lack of "why it happened" like with Vesnia at the bar.
(again my rambling, sorry: Tough i think the parents stuff could have been more played like the "this two kids were always going in and out of our house, so we know him well, even if we really didnt talked. Or the usual "yeah, it was obvious to everybody this two would end up together once they grew older).

Sorry, been thinking more about the game when you replied, so i guess i just wrote a lot of stuff.
Like i said, all is good so far, but mc feels a bit more of a witness. And maybe a bit more about why he just singed up for this all or nothing quest, fame? money? unresolved stuff with the girl that just fooled him? because he thinks its the right thing to do?.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I just wanna say that there is nothing bad with the MC, but its more like "lacks screentime". And i know what i just said sounds weird, but reminds me of Vaan from FFXII, in that game Vaan is the MC, but at the same time isnt, he is a witness, a boy that joins a party of important people. He is there supporting them, but never really being the center of any change.
This is just a 0.3 and i know the game so far has been an introduction of what we can assume is the main cast, so like i said. All is fair, the mc and all other characters will be fleshed out.

We know he has good gestures, like when he goes to talk with the intern.. when he tells Vesnia that she doesnt need to deal with her boss bullshit, and later on even offers a job to her, and you are even given the option to offer her company before the ship takes flight (very nice touch btw). So yeah, we know there is "a good leader/friend" potential there.

But we have also seen him giving Vesnia nothing but trouble the two times he has been at the bar. And we dont really know anything that he did for her in the past for Vesnia to have such a good opinion of him, to the point that she has sex with him on the bar before quitting her job. Maybe there was tension between them, we dont know, or maybe her race is that.. "adventurous".
(This point here is nothing but my own ideas taking form, so sorry in advance for suggesting scenes: In my own opinion i think it would have been better if instead of Vesnia bar scene, it played once they got in the ship, the idea of fliying starts to get more and more on her head to the point she is internally very anxious. And when MC talks with her goes with one of his "ey, i know a way to relieve tension" and she replies with the "shame things didnt got exciting" that she said at the bar. And they actually go at it. And at the end, while Vesnia is still worried about fliying, she is not in a panik anymore.)

On the other hand, Kaylee is a no brainer, we know they are childhood friends, from the dreams we know both had unresolved sexual tension, and they are good to each other, so there isnt really a lack of "why it happened" like with Vesnia at the bar.
(again my rambling, sorry: Tough i think the parents stuff could have been more played like the "this two kids were always going in and out of our house, so we know him well, even if we really didnt talked. Or the usual "yeah, it was obvious to everybody this two would end up together once they grew older).

Sorry, been thinking more about the game when you replied, so i guess i just wrote a lot of stuff.
Like i said, all is good so far, but mc feels a bit more of a witness. And maybe a bit more about why he just singed up for this all or nothing quest, fame? money? unresolved stuff with the girl that just fooled him? because he thinks its the right thing to do?.
This is the kind of feedback I can get behind. A big thank you for this :)

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

My take was that both are already long time friends by the game start from their conversations.

stompintime

Apr 18, 2018
You mean in the cutscenes? There are subtitles in them :)
I could be wrong but I distinctly remember the ones in the club rave thing not having them. But yeah unless I can mute their voices, subtitles don't really matter (unless you are hearing impaired).

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Also I love designing new planets, it's so fun!
Reminds me of an old tabletop RPG from the early 90s called TimeLords. It had really complicated mechanics for generating new planets (you'd random roll for planet size, gravity, land mass:eek:cean ratio, life forms, tech level, and like 30+ other things), so sometimes I'd just random roll up a planet or three for no reason, just to see what I could come up with. Then once you get that baseline framework to work from, you can come up with cool ideas like new types of plantlife, animals, races, cultures, etc.

I've always been an obsessive worldbuilder when it comes to RPGs, though.

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes