Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Ahx

Jul 9, 2021
That is likely because Ren'Py, for some stupid reason, chose to base their FPS on your monitors' refresh rate, not your settings, not your video card, or anything that makes sense. Try turning that down, and it might help.
I've yet to see someone who would deliberately try to lower his computer's FPS.

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
I fully expect a subplot about the ship breaking down in the middle of space flight sometime because of that shitty maintenance work. :p
Series "Firefly" "Out of gas" comes to mind(if the dev wants to explore the MC's or any characters past). I am ok with not getting shoot though. lol
The amount of possible things that can(and would) go wrong on a ship held together by whacking it with a hammer means the plot is wide open. Anything could happen. I rather enjoy that aspect to. No clue what is going to happen next. We have an idea where we are heading,but other than that we are just kind of winging it.
We could crash on a moon. Be sold to slavers at a space station. Be boarded by pirates. Drift due to damage or fuel. We could even go to some vacation planet. Really nothing has been been taken off the table other than everyone on the crew agrees the planet we where on sucked. Time to go.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I've yet to see someone who would deliberately try to lower his computer's FPS.
Again, it's not FPS, it's the refresh rate, these are not the same thing.

There was one game on here, that having it set too high, made one of the minigames impossible to play, since it was using the refresh rate, not the system clock for the timer.

As for actual FPS, playing some old games, also make that a necessity, or they are too fast to play.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Again, it's not FPS, it's the refresh rate, these are not the same thing.

There was one game on here, that having it set too high, made one of the minigames impossible to play, since it was using the refresh rate, not the system clock for the timer.

As for actual FPS, playing some old games, also make that a necessity, or they are too fast to play.
I agree Devian. I have to adjust my Skyrim to a max of 70 fps just so the Havok physics engine doesn't freak out and crash. Otherwise it gets overloaded. Newer games like HZD seem to thrive without fps limits. Also, most older games won't run properly on a monitor that has a refresh rate above 60Hz. Newer games tend to look smoother at 120Hz but that is primarily best for 4K display and 4K compatible systems/apps/games. When I purchased my last new monitor I was looking at two Samsung curved screens, a 24" and a 32". I would've loved to have the larger screen but would've had to readjust the refresh rate and resolution as the larger screen is native 4K and my system is native 1080p. So, I saved a couple hundred bucks and went with the 24" Samsung and have been rather pleased. It matched my system and my plethora of ancient games like bread and butter. This seems to be the issue for the folks having issues and asking the questions here. You have to match the settings to the game with older titles. Sometimes I even need to run the OS as an earlier version of Windows just to get the old CD based games in my collection to run properly.

Anyway, long story short, because I have a max 60Hz monitor I have never had any issues with Classy Lemon games or any other AVN titles. Hope that helps. Adventure ever on my friends, Phat:devilish:(y)

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Love it. I didn't play ATI yet, had it installed but then uninstalled cause I grew tired of the medieval setting. This game tho, I'm fully invested. I like the humor as well and it's story focused:love:
I dig the MCs look but will he ever take off the mask? Bro eats with the mask on, sleeps with the mask on, probably showers with the mask as well. It's ridiculous lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: Classy Lemon

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Love it. I didn't play ATI yet, had it installed but then uninstalled cause I grew tired of the medieval setting. This game tho, I'm fully invested. I like the humor as well and it's story focused:love:
I dig the MCs look but will he ever take off the mask? Bro eats with the mask on, sleeps with the mask on, probably showers with the mask as well. It's ridiculous lol
He takes it off during the sex scene with Kaylee in the latest update. Now i hope he does the same with the others in the future. :love:

Reactions: Raziel_8

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
Yes, it would be nice if we could see his face fully especially in certain situations like in the shower in the shower, when he sleeps, when he has sex with girls etc...
It's ridiculous to see him constanly with his mask in all situations :cautious::(

Reactions: PapaPhat

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Yes, it would be nice if we could see his face fully especially in certain situations like in the shower in the shower, when he sleeps, when he has sex with girls etc...
It's ridiculous to see him constanly with his mask in all situations :cautious::(
He actually does take his mask off at some point, but I think his mask is kind of an inside joke that I just don't get yet, and I'm fine with both. (Both the mask and me not getting the joke).

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Mask might be to hide that he doesn't grow one?

Now wondering, will Lemon at some point sneak in a render of the character in front of a mirror with shavingcream on his mask while holding a razor in his hand?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I will admit, between the crazy eyes and the mask, I expected some kind of deformity, scarring, birthmark, mutation, or some other reason for it. lol
There is future tech, so maybe there is some other reason other than fashion, maybe it can help filter the air some (more than normal cloth), or something. XD

Reactions: rKnight

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I will admit, between the crazy eyes and the mask, I expected some kind of deformity, scarring, birthmark, mutation, or some other reason for it. lol
There is future tech, so maybe there is some other reason other than fashion, maybe it can help filter the air some (more than normal cloth), or something. XD
It filters morning breath. Crazy future tech indeed

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - September 29

tollorix_52 1.jpg

Hi all! Hope you're doing well.

As you probably know there is currently a choice in the game whether to recruit Ashe/Emily or not. I will be removing this choice in the future, making them a required part of the team. The reason for this is that the alternative route would've been very difficult for me to implement in a good way, and I don't think it would've turned out very good even in the best of cases.
So I'm adding some other big choices to the game that are both better and easier for me to implement, one of which you'll see in the next update.

I believe most people would have recruited Ashe/Emily anyway, there's no real incentive not to.

That's it for now. Cheers, take care!

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes