Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Joe Hallenbeck gets punched the whole movie but is still
the most bad ass character and lippy to boot.

Mal Reynolds acts kinda goofy most of the time and usually
puts his foot in his mouth but he could still kick serious ass
when needed.

I like the way it's written. Hope it will stay this way.
Not to mention Han Solo. A hero is not always polite or funny but they can be. Dumb is something they are usually not though. Fine line between funny and "what an idiot"

Irad

Apr 10, 2020
This is brilliant!

Nice setting, nice chars, nice graphics. All good.

From a joke-crafting perspective I might advise cutting the jokes down a little (not fewer, just shorter, esp. the "smack the ship straight" joke goes on a few beats too long).

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
This is brilliant!

Nice setting, nice chars, nice graphics. All good.

From a joke-crafting perspective I might advise cutting the jokes down a little (not fewer, just shorter, esp. the "smack the ship straight" joke goes on a few beats too long).
Thanks for the feedback! The reason it went on for a bit was because, in the future, Emily will be an optional part of the team, so it'll be shorter if she isn't there. But I'll consider this for future scenes :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian and Irad

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Written comedy is all well and good, but comedy is at its peak when no words are needed at all imo. Just a simple image can send you giggling. Case in point:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It makes me so happy that people liked the SAndrA vs FrAnS subplot so much. I may have to expand upon it in the future

Ph4ntom

May 23, 2017
It makes me so happy that people liked the SAndrA vs FrAnS subplot so much. I may have to expand upon it in the future

I usually don't rate games under 0.5 (mostly for lack of content), but this one, i have to say it has the potencial to become one of the best EVER (and it's only a 0.3)... I never expected a game this young to keep me hooked like this... Some parts made me laugh like a maniac... Can't wait for more...

I'll keep a close eye on it's development...

Keep up the great work, Classy Lemon

4.80 star(s) 243 Votes