Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I usually don't rate games under 0.5 (mostly for lack of content), but this one, i have to say it has the potencial to become one of the best EVER (and it's only a 0.3)... I never expected a game this young to keep me hooked like this... Some parts made me laugh like a maniac... Can't wait for more...

I'll keep a close eye on it's development...

Keep up the great work, Classy Lemon
I'm so happy to hear you say that. Thanks man :giggle:

Saphfire

Mar 19, 2022
OK, this is a great start, there has been everything posted about how good this vn is.
Just one more things to add: I am now patron 147 , thx for this game and good luck for your future ClassyLemon!

Uhh, one question, are the animations meant to be ....?
for example the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
OK, this is a great start, there has been everything posted about how good this vn is.
Just one more things to add: I am now patron 147 , thx for this game and good luck for your future ClassyLemon!

Uhh, one question, are the animations meant to be ....?
for example the
Thanks so much for your support! As for your question

This is the pace they're supposed to be going at. Is it going faster for you?

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Thanks for the feedback! The reason it went on for a bit was because, in the future, Emily will be an optional part of the team, so it'll be shorter if she isn't there. But I'll consider this for future scenes :)
The only one I thought went on too long, was the 'fixing the ship' part, but that is mostly because as someone raised by an engineer, that one was painful after the first time. lol

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
well, yeah it is faster on my pc. strange.
That is likely because Ren'Py, for some stupid reason, chose to base their FPS on your monitors' refresh rate, not your settings, not your video card, or anything that makes sense. Try turning that down, and it might help.

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes