Best butt? Link to butts --> https://attachments.f95zone.to/2024/02/3342779_0.png

• Kaylee

Votes: 64 11.7%
  • SAndrA

Votes: 107 19.6%
  • Emily

Votes: 74 13.6%
  • Ashe

Votes: 240 44.0%
  • Elysra

Votes: 35 6.4%
  • Ves

Votes: 26 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - September 29

View attachment 2071840

Hi all! Hope you're doing well.

As you probably know there is currently a choice in the game whether to recruit Ashe/Emily or not. I will be removing this choice in the future, making them a required part of the team. The reason for this is that the alternative route would've been very difficult for me to implement in a good way, and I don't think it would've turned out very good even in the best of cases.
So I'm adding some other big choices to the game that are both better and easier for me to implement, one of which you'll see in the next update.

I believe most people would have recruited Ashe/Emily anyway, there's no real incentive not to.

That's it for now. Cheers, take care!
never crossed my mind not too

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
There is but it's unavailable. Though as I said I doubt most people would even consider picking that choice
I think giving agency to players is good, which is clearly what your original intention was, but the trick is giving it in a way that isn't too detrimental to your time and sanity.

For instance: remove agency for whether or not they can be recruited for your own sake, then add it again by giving players the ability to pursue something with them, or reject them entirely.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
There is but it's unavailable. Though as I said I doubt most people would even consider picking that choice
Yeah, not going to turn down a cute companion without a good reason. XD

I am a huge fan of player agency and meaningful choices, but to make it too hard on yourself. One person can only do so much.

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
I think giving agency to players is good, which is clearly what your original intention was, but the trick is giving it in a way that isn't too detrimental to your time and sanity.

For instance: remove agency for whether or not they can be recruited for your own sake, then add it again by giving players the ability to pursue something with them, or reject them entirely.
Fortunately I realized this before I started working on the alternative route

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
The bonus scene poll for 0.4 is up. Why mot pledge a few bucks and get your voice heard? :giggle:

Last edited:
Reactions: Redd23 and Dripping

Classy Lemon

Game Developer
Jun 4, 2021
Weekly(ish) Teaser - October 6

11.jpg

So the next thing you'll do in the game is choose which of two locations you want to travel to first. My original plan was to only include one of the locations for 0.4, and do the second one for 0.5, leaving one of the choices unavailable. But I realized that each location had slightly too little content to dedicate an entire patch to it. So I'm making both places available in 0.4, so it's up to you to choose where to go.

I'm not sure yet but it could possibly surpass 0.3 in terms of content, no promises though. Also I love designing new planets, it's so fun!

That's it for now. Cheers, take care!

4.80 star(s) 247 Votes