EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner_result.jpg

Overview:
Promises
, is a adult story game with a slice of life feel to it.
You're a regular, happy, young guy that was able to achieve a good and satisfying life after a harsh beginning.
Choose your own paths, but never forget that in life all decisions have benefits and also consequences.
Are you ready?

Thread Updated: 2023-04-29
Release Date: 2023-04-29
Developer: M3do - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Other: Android*

Extras: - WALKTHROUGH MOD*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

jbs1Ou.jpg TUrAcZ.jpg X_GKAf.jpg xRG2J8.jpg B1+yzW.jpg comming_soon.jpg TEQFzV.jpg zN2VDM.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

iC4v3M4n

Jul 19, 2020
Ohh damn this looks like it's right up my alley, i can appreciate a simple slice of life story from time to time and the girls look great! Will definitely try this out

Good luck with the project (y)

Walnutt

Jan 14, 2021
I won't leave an actual rating yet but, as of now, it's sitting right at a 2.5/5

Playthrough reading at an average speed took just over 20 minutes. A few typos here and there but not enough to turn you off. There's just something that's not right about the writing though. It's very choppy at times and feels more inauthentic than the average VN on this site. That being said, my biggest issue is the number of times that "babe" is used. Holy shit. It legit will appear in 4 or 5 sentences in a row, disappear for one, and then pop up again. It might be my own personal pet peeve but jesus christ it was annoying.

That being said, the girls are cute, the renders are well done, and this opening entry laid a pretty nice foundation for a story to be built on.

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes