jclosed

Dec 3, 2019
Hmm... Another way to get the father out of the picture is the classic: He's an adventurer or archeologist or something, and only comes home once in a while to say "Hi" before jumping into his next "years from home doingwhateverhedoes". He probaly knows about the incest, but he says "live and let live, I'm too busy now, and - Oh yeah, take care of everyone like a good boy, sorry no money, bye, bye see you and good luck".

It's not that realistic, but at least it's a funny way to get dad out of the picture without death drama...

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Hmm... Another way to get the father out of the picture is the classic: He's an adventurer or archeologist or something, and only comes home once in a while to say "Hi" before jumping into the next "years from home" whateverhedoes. He probaly knows about the incest, but he says "live and let live, I'm too busy now, and - Oh heah, take care of everyone, sorry no money, bye, bye see you and good luck".

It's not that realistic, but at least it's a funny way to get dad out of the picture without death drama...
You have my attention and that of my little buddy. :p
Be a good chap and give some recommendations.

[Edit]
-----------
Forgot to say please and came off as a jackass. So... Please.

Last edited:

TheProfx

Jan 23, 2021
Well, it sure is a promissing (ba dum tss) game. After reading the disucssion above about the MC being a dick or not, i guess it deppends... Maybe we`ll know more about what really happened in those years he distanced. I see many ways how the story could turn out awesome...

About the visual part: It`s great, well textured character, alive environments and the animations are preatty good (Congrats to the dev).

Hiped for the next chapters.

Would love to translate the game to portuguese if the dev agreeds.

ghjghjghj

Dec 10, 2018
I'd be great if clicking at a not-slow rate wasn't so heavily punished. It's way too easy to accidentally skip stuff, even without rushing through text. And I don't mean by making that shit unskippable...

And as other's have said, it feels pretty... stilted. For example, if your best friend and neighbor for years suddenly said "oh yeah that new coworker of yours is my brother I've never mentioned" your response is probably not to just ignore it for a bit, before going "huh, never knew you existed" and moving on.

Edit: Thinking about it a bit more, I think it's really a combination of those two things that just make this feel uncomfortable to play. The pacing with the scenes is ponderous and kind of feels like you're feet are tied together with just enough rope to stop you from taking a full step. Then the dialogue is also... questionable at times, and the pacing just gives you all the more time to think about it as you slowly try to make the game do what you want.

Last edited:
Reactions: v1900

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
MC left his baby sister and for no reason ghosted her for years. Dipshit in my rulebook.
This was my first impressions also. The MC is a self-centered jerk.
(Did he abandon his mom also? Not sure.)
I like how he sees his sister on the bus supposedly years later and his response? Looks like her life sucks. I'm think I'll go home and take a nap or something. LOL
BTW, not sure in other countries, but if this is the U.S., the mom would not need to get two jobs after the father died. Military widows are taken care of financially.
I'm hoping the reasons behind his self-centered attitude is better explained because overall, I like the general feel of it all. The graphics are amazing.

Last edited:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I'd be great if clicking at a not-slow rate wasn't so heavily punished. It's way too easy to accidentally skip stuff, even without rushing through text. And I don't mean by making that shit unskippable...

And as other's have said, it feels pretty... stilted. For example, if your best friend and neighbor for years suddenly said "oh yeah that new coworker of yours is my brother I've never mentioned" your response is probably not to just ignore it for a bit, before going "huh, never knew you existed" and moving on.

Edit: Thinking about it a bit more, I think it's really a combination of those two things that just make this feel uncomfortable to play. The pacing with the scenes is ponderous and kind of feels like you're feet are tied together with just enough rope to stop you from taking a full step. Then the dialogue is also... questionable at times, and the pacing just gives you all the more time to think about it as you slowly try to make the game do what you want.
I get your point and on the other hand I think it could be a good trade off to get fast paced delivery of information without the fluff of dialogue like some VNs that waste 1 minute talking about pancakes.

Had to play through the scenes again and indeed there were a few frames of animation I missed while walking Petra home. Thanks I will have to be mindful going forward. (y)

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
I get your point and on the other hand I think it could be a good trade off to get fast paced delivery of information without the fluff of dialogue like some VNs that waste 1 minute talking about pancakes.

Had to play through the scenes again and indeed there were a few frames of animation I missed while walking Petra home. Thanks I will have to be mindful going forward. (y)
I agree with you, except talking bout pancakes can be really funny if it's done in the right games* and with a lot of lewd humor. * Right games are of course those that just lives on their humor and there are some good here that I play for laughing so it aches and not for the fapping. :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: v1900

mommysboiii

Oct 17, 2019
What does consequences mean dont played it yeat. This game trys to go a more realistic aprroche and other male guys exist and act real in this world too or is it like a lot of other game where consequences mean that you cant fuck all women if you have a wrong dialog ?? I just try too figure out if its a game that goes more relalistic approche like our red string or more in the routes of leape fate,beaing a dik and so on.... :unsure:

Nightless

Jan 13, 2018
Not bad for a start looking good but too short to say for sure. What I found a bit strange he one-punch man kicked the one guy in an instant and after that kinda panics because of a knife who the other guy does not even hold right to be dangerous. Keep up the good work.

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
The file won't save (get "save link as" vs. "save as") and can't copy and paste the contents. How do you install?
You honestly don't need the one in the post all you need to do is create a txt file in game folder with the same name

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes