Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Hmm. was good, but some stuff doesn't flow well. Like the Tiara stealing part and MC thinking why she is in the city and stuff. But after getting to his home, he completely forgets about it and only thinks about his gf and her mother. Its not like they were just acquaintances either. They know each other like brother and sister, so him not thinking or being worried about her didn't flow well in that instance. still was good tho, just something I couldn't get out of my head.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Really good start, i do have one thing to complain tho the dream sex scene, it destroys any anticipation you were creating with the GF first time, other than that everything is pretty good, renders, story, models.

Reactions: verzauberung

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Great renders, I'm already a fan of the sister, but it's too early to tell how it's going to pan out with the story or otherwise.

I reckon there's maybe a mistake in how a variable is done though, when you walk that girl home it sets her love to 1... then if you tell her about your gf it sets it to 1 again (which it already had to be, as that convo is on the way home) and if you don't it doesn't do anything, but as it's already 1 then it makes no difference... I feel like it was probably supposed to add 1.

Oh and GF's mother's boobs look pretty bad in that dream sequence, you wouldn't think that someone who seems to be all about status and money and stuff would have such a shoddy pair of bolt-ons.

MunchiesTheFrog

Nov 7, 2020
Don't ask me why, but making any sort of uncensor.txt myself didn't work.
So yeah just right click and hit "save link as" will do the trick.

Obviously you still need to put it in the game folder...

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
How do I download this though? I mean, mine just opens it up on my browser with some weird characters.
I'm honestly done answering that question its been asked like 5 times and I've answered each time why don't you take the time to go through the thread to see if that dumbass question was asked already?

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
hey Noneya666 are you a patron of M3do's? I had a comment I didn't know if you could pass along. In the beginning, there are military members saluting with their legs apart, I didn't know about passing along to fix this as the salute is generally done with the legs together in the attention position. It is a small thing, but as a former military member it kind of bothers me. I was trying to look around to see if potentially other countries salute in a different manner and wasn't able to find anything as yet. I know it is a nit-picky thing and please feel free to ignore me. It is a small thing in an otherwise good game, but I find it's the attention to detail that can really make a game great

Reactions: policia123

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
hey Noneya666 are you a patron of M3do's? I had a comment I didn't know if you could pass along. In the beginning, there are military members saluting with their legs apart, I didn't know about passing along to fix this as the salute is generally done with the legs together in the attention position. It is a small thing, but as a former military member it kind of bothers me. I was trying to look around to see if potentially other countries salute in a different manner and wasn't able to find anything as yet. I know it is a nit-picky thing and please feel free to ignore me. It is a small thing in an otherwise good game, but I find it's the attention to detail that can really make a game great
I am not But I linked his discord in the OP I'm not even sure if he's a member here I found the game on itch. So probably best if you want to communicate with him on discord or get him to join our site. :D

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Not too bad for a start. Don't mind having a girlfriend from the start, gives me a chance at a faithful route with her (hopefully, if that is planned). Just don't force me to cheat on her without choice like some games do. My biggest pet-peeve with these games (forced cheating/sex with no choice to say no).

Otherwise, game is looking good and interested to see how the story goes. The little cliffhanger at the end there shouldn't be too bad, as long as the girlfriend doesn't overreact and the sister doesn't make the situation worse. Best of luck in your game though and nice work! ;)

Mar 15, 2021
Damn I`m loving this game so far, the characters are great and hot, the animations are awesome, I just hope it`s not one of those games we need to wait 5 months for a 20 minutes update, just one complain, please show us the MC face I really don`t like when you can`t see the MC face like in City of Broken Dreamers because it limits your view during the sex scenes. Great game.

Oxymoron98

Sep 22, 2018
I dig it so far! But man was there wayyyy too many "babes, bro, sis" in the writing. At one point it was like 6 dialogues in a row. This is really solid though and if that gets toned down in the future, the writing could feel really natural and only make the game better

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes