zktrent1608

Jun 3, 2021
Good question. And your English isn't that bad, to be honest.

I dislike games that setup for harem and then without warning, set you up to fail. I'm not that much into harem, but I dislike when a game sets you up for it, but then makes you choose or lose everyone late in the game.
a little thing to say completely off topic but cool the picture of dexter

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Take an other pic for the father at the funreal, because swiss soldier dont fight for the US army ;)

Last edited:

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Nice renders, douchebag MC, dead dad, cliffhanger in 20 mins from start... ...did I miss anything?

My bet is next 20 mins worth of story (where sis will forgive her douche brother and will suck him off in threesome) will be out in half a year.

At least renders are really nice.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Just tried this one and it really looks "promising" :sneaky:... Not a fan of starting a story with MC having a girlfriend but i'll stay reserved for now on that topic. I gotta say thanks to Dev for making outcest option and for actually optimizing the pics to balance quality/size :cool:, much appreciated!

Also here is that i did to fix some variables and changed dialog a bit for personal use... feel free to try it out.

Btw don't know if the Dev is here on f95zone yet...
So just want to say good luck with this EGame, its on my watch list for now. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: drone4of2

grohotor

May 15, 2020
Nice renders, douchebag MC, dead dad, cliffhanger in 20 mins from start... ...did I miss anything?

My bet is next 20 mins worth of story (where sis will forgive her douche brother and will suck him off in threesome) will be out in half a year.

why is the MC a douchbag ?

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021

Come on man! it's tagged incest.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018

Fair guess based on tropes, but you're wrong. The sister's the douchebag. The MC's alright. Just play a game before commenting.

barrymammen

Sep 25, 2019
your mc is a real prick. first he does nothing after seeing his best friend who by the way he just abandoned, he just let's her go. anyone with half a heart would have gone after her. I guess you both don't have it. Then he gets pissed off when he meets her again and she tells him off. Something he totally deserved. I'm out.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Good question. And your English isn't that bad, to be honest.

I dislike games that setup for harem and then without warning, set you up to fail. I'm not that much into harem, but I dislike when a game sets you up for it, but then makes you choose or lose everyone late in the game.
Shit man, you are right. The problem is that you end up playing for the harem, otherwise the wait for content with your favorite character is fucking long. The more LIs a game has the worst it gets if you do not go for the harem.

Anyway I will download this and see for myself. (y)

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
your mc is a real prick. first he does nothing after seeing his best friend who by the way he just abandoned, he just let's her go. anyone with half a heart would have gone after her. I guess you both don't have it. Then he gets pissed off when he meets her again and she tells him off. Something he totally deserved. I'm out.
I honestly don't see the MC as a prick. I'm not a fan of the person Tiara became, and I'd have zero problem distancing myself from someone like that. The MC doesn't. It sounds like you should like him. Oh well. People will just need to play and decide for themselves.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
why is the MC a douchbag ?
MC left his baby sister and for no reason ghosted her for years. Dipshit in my rulebook.

Since I’m in this thread again. Murdering father for no reason has to go. It really gets old at this point. You have two adult siblings. Nothing would essentially change if father is alive, sister is not street-skunk and brother indulged her with accidental calls here and there. Nothing, except MC is not a scumbag and no unnecessary, tired, old, nose-picked drama re-introduced for 57911th time.

But it did and it’s a shame since renders are really nice.

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
Huh? I just played with the uncensored patch and I do not know if there is a difference to the story other than changing her relation to sister. Through the MC we learned that their relation got strained after their dad passed away. From dialogue with Petra we learned that after the MC left for college, Tiara (the sister/best friend) started telling everybody that she didn't have a brother.

Going by the fact that she resents her brother for getting a higher education and her willingness to commit crimes I am inclined to think that she is the prick. Most likely she is also the one that strained the relation with his brother, we will just need to wait and see.

grohotor

May 15, 2020
MC left his baby sister and for no reason ghosted her for years. Dipshit in my rulebook.

Since I’m in this thread again. Murdering father for no reason has to go. It really gets old at this point. You have two adult siblings. Nothing would essentially change if father is alive, sister is not street-skunk and brother indulged her with accidental calls here and there. Nothing, except MC is not a scumbag and no unnecessary, tired, old, nose-picked drama re-introduced for 57911th time.

Left his baby sister ? dude he's her brother not her father. He went to college and was busy she got pissy because he left and they lost touch as things happen. I think you are being pretty ridiculous or you don't have siblings. Even small things can escalate into major problems. Me and my brother didn't talk for like 3 years when i moved out. We were not on the best of terms (dumb shit that didn't matter and i can't even remember) we both got stubborn and ignored eachother.

Il agree that the whole father dying is annoying. The father finding out would make for some epic drama.

firevoodoo

Aug 26, 2017
Left his baby sister ? dude he's her brother not her father. He went to college and was busy she got pissy because he left and they lost touch as things happen. I think you are being pretty ridiculous or you don't have siblings. Even small things can escalate into major problems. Me and my brother didn't talk for like 3 years when i moved out. We were not on the best of terms (dumb shit that didn't matter and i can't even remember) we both got stubborn and ignored eachother.

Il agree that the whole father dying is annoying. The father finding out would make for some epic drama.
You guessed wrong. My sister lives 2000 kms away, has a husband, two kids, – totally separate life and we phone each other at least once a week. Same with my other relatives. Can’t imagine not talking to your family member for years considered normal in the West.

Whatever, noted, dude.

P.S. A glimpse @ [M3do] looked like “Mudak” for my Russian eye for a sec ha-ha

v1900

Apr 21, 2020

You put forward a very interesting and valid point. I would say that you have 3 general alternatives to deal with fathers on incest VNs:
  1. Puff, you kill the dad. (Good for feelgood type VN)
  2. He is the biggest piece of shit in the world and he will find divine justice halfway through the story. (Good for domination type VN) *I know you will tell me about My New Family's father but you never see that fucker in the story so he is for all intent and purpose already death.
  3. He is oblivious to the whole family fucking the MC. (Good for comedy type VN, maybe?)
I believe this classification that I totally pulled out of my ass, serves as a good way to streamline the plots of VNs. It would be difficult to write a likable father character for the MC and then double cross him to steal his wife or fuck his daughter. So sadly we will have to keep attending fake funerals mate. :(

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes