Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Very good first release. Visually the game looks awesome and the animations are really well done.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Why should we torrent when we can get it here? Sounds off-color to me. Seems like someone is up to no good.
primarily for those with slow or spotty connections. torrents can auto-resume and a bittorrent swarm is far more robust than filehosts (nopy being the outlier obviously). for example, if someone can only get 100kbps from anonfiles but can get 10mb/s from torrents then it's a no brainer.

if you've any questions or concerns about it let me know, happy to answer any questions.

kazhir

Jun 6, 2020
Wow, that is just wow, you're talented, it's great, the story is cool, the renders are just amazing, the girls are beautiful, and that foot scene, simply amazing.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Everything(tags, women and story) looks and sounds pretty good so I'll try it out. What has me the most curious is the Graphic Violence tag and how it plays a part in the story details of the overview.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
i know that it's not listed but can we expect harem or it's one of those games with one ending one girl or a single love interest game ?
sorry for the bad english
Good question. And your English isn't that bad, to be honest.

I dislike games that setup for harem and then without warning, set you up to fail. I'm not that much into harem, but I dislike when a game sets you up for it, but then makes you choose or lose everyone late in the game.

4.00 star(s) 16 Votes