How should the Promises S1 Backstory prologue and intro scenes be continued?

• Temp Hold on Backstory

• Separate the Backstory

• Leave it Alone

Results are only viewable after voting.

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Damn, why did they have to do you like that smh. No respect nowadays...
I've been wondering the same thing myself, as I felt could reflect on me too as a Dev, since I was apart of the team and more active on replies for this thread and I have my own AVN that I work on aswell.

Reactions: aQrata

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Shame nowadays there's no respect to people atleast give some conclusion to supporters
Yep, and this line from him is added insult to injury:

I promise to inform you all when I have a set release date for the next update. Love you all, and thanks again for all your feedback for the game's current release!

As they say, don't make 'Promises' you can't keep.

Pick_A_Name

Jun 6, 2021
What the heck happened?
Sounds like life happened:

Unfortunatly Tiimx decided to cease development on Promises and closed all pages for it, I found out the same way as you guys basically, found I was no longer in the public studio discord and the private studio development server.

The day this happened, they had messaged me to inform me they were backing up their computer, so they could reinstall the OS to remove any distractions(games) to allow them to focus on development, when I woke, all the changes had happened then to be told they're working on SFW games now under a new name.

It is unfortunate, but I have no say in this as I was just the script editor.

Reactions: DraxisSilencer1000

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
They are actively running under a different studio name now creating a SFW VN, they just weren't feeling the adult one anymore
Which is sad, since this game had lots of promise. The dev could have seen if there was someone else who would have been interested in continuing this with the notes they had, while it would not have been the original vision, at least there would have been chance of this being finished.

Reactions: Plaguerave

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
it figures another great game bites the dust ... i'll miss this game .... but i have the latest update so i can play what i have i guess ... :love:

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes