• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

How should the Promises S1 Backstory prologue and intro scenes be continued?

• Temp Hold on Backstory

• Separate the Backstory

• Leave it Alone

Results are only viewable after voting.

Geralt_R

Jun 4, 2022
Everything works here, just copy the various script.rpy and script rpyc files that come with the mod into the game folder and overwrite the script files there. Or just use the written pdf walkthrough. Most choices are pretty obvious anyway.

AmethystCrow

Aug 24, 2020
Everything works here, just copy the various script.rpy and script rpyc files that come with the mod into the game folder and overwrite the script files there. Or just use the written pdf walkthrough. Most choices are pretty obvious anyway.
Thanks

Tiimx

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2020
Thank you everyone for all your feedback, just a reminder that I'm not dead and the game isn't abandoned. Been working on it a little bit at a time throughout the weeks along with balancing my new non-nocturnal life. I promise to inform you all when I have a set release date for the next update. Love you all, and thanks again for all your feedback for the game's current release! :love:

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
Thank you everyone for all your feedback, just a reminder that I'm not dead and the game isn't abandoned. Been working on it a little bit at a time throughout the weeks along with balancing my new non-nocturnal life. I promise to inform you all when I have a set release date for the next update. Love you all, and thanks again for all your feedback for the game's current release! :love:
not dead yet.gif

V4mpire

Game Developer
Dec 20, 2020
Did the devs patreon get closed? I tried to check it and there wasn't anything there.
Looks like they removed links from itch and closed discord also... :unsure:
Damn shame, kind of liked this one. :(
Unfortunatly Tiimx decided to cease development on Promises and closed all pages for it, I found out the same way as you guys basically, found I was no longer in the public studio discord and the private studio development server.

The day this happened, they had messaged me to inform me they were backing up their computer, so they could reinstall the OS to remove any distractions(games) to allow them to focus on development, when I woke, all the changes had happened then to be told they're working on SFW games now under a new name.

It is unfortunate, but I have no say in this as I was just the script editor.

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
Unfortunatly Tiimx decided to cease development on Promises and closed all pages for it, I found out the same way as you guys basically, found I was no longer in the public studio discord and the private studio development server.

The day this happened, they had messaged me to inform me they were backing up their computer, so they could reinstall the OS to remove any distractions(games) to allow them to focus on development, when I woke, all the changes had happened then to be told they're working on SFW games now under a new name.

That is a shame ... do you have a name under what name that is, if I was interested in any of his sfw work? if not publicly maybe through a DM?

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
Abandoned?? Very good. Glad to see that
Why? lol

Damn, why did they have to do you like that smh. No respect nowadays...

• Angry
Reactions: Dessolos
4.50 star(s) 14 Votes