May 15, 2021
It took me 25 hrs 44 min to finish the game. (HLTB / Length / hours / how long).

Explored pretty much everywhere, got every scene that you can get in a single playthrough. Going to do a NG+ run next.

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
Oh ye, I met him on my NG run. Tried fighting him before I fought the final boss... got annihilated on turn 1 every time lol. Hoping it'll be easier by the time I reach him in NG+ (assuming it's not tuned specifically for NG+ runs)
will definitely have an easier time in NG+ tho word of warning, the level cap stays the same and i don't think stats actually stack up like some other games. also, remember this is a very equip-dependent rpg, having the right resists is critical, there was a guide somewhere here for fighting satan but it's been too long

Reactions: wicked-green-eyes

colapstar

Oct 2, 2022
i am confused why no one is talking about the fact the the dl of the game dont work ?
Is no one else having this issue ?
Is there a specific thing to do to be able to play the game ?
Or is just not anyone playing it nowdays:

LoadGraphic ERROR: Cannot find the following files

ERROR: Cannot find [C:\Users/Moran/Desktop/Nouveau dossier (35)/Pronant Symphony/Data/MapChip/b_07벖똀_t01.png]

File Read Error *Continuing play can result in shutdown errors

with other simmilar errors no matter the link for download used

nevermind, for other peoples you may need to change your system language to japanese, dunno if it work with english too and it's why no one talk about it, but if ur from an other country you may need to.

Maybe put this information somewhere in the front page

Last edited:
May 15, 2021
i am confused why no one is talking about the fact the the dl of the game dont work ?
Is no one else having this issue ?
Is there a specific thing to do to be able to play the game ?
Or is just not anyone playing it nowdays:

LoadGraphic ERROR: Cannot find the following files

ERROR: Cannot find [C:\Users/Moran/Desktop/Nouveau dossier (35)/Pronant Symphony/Data/MapChip/b_07벖똀_t01.png]

File Read Error *Continuing play can result in shutdown errors

with other simmilar errors no matter the link for download used

nevermind, for other peoples you may need to change your system language to japanese, dunno if it work with english too and it's why no one talk about it, but if ur from an other country you may need to.

Maybe put this information somewhere in the front page
Glad you were able to fix it. For these sort of situations (where you need to change system language to Japanese) I recommend " ", it makes it so you can just right click and choose "run in Japanese" rather than having to actually change your PC settings.

4.50 star(s) 54 Votes