COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Cameo

Oct 2, 2017
1710095480928.png
this condition is scuffed it can easily be triggered on both branches (like if you pick 1 aggressive and 2 passive options for example), better to replace "less or equal than" for "more or equal (>=) for more better consistency or just make it one If-elif statement (i think thats how it looks in python?)

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
View attachment 3429738
this condition is scuffed it can easily be triggered on both branches (like if you pick 1 aggressive and 2 passive options for example), better to replace "less or equal than" for "more or equal (>=) for more better consistency or just make it one If-elif statement (i think thats how it looks in python?)
Thanks for pointing that out. I made a mistake there. It's indeed should be "greater or equal" but I typed the opposite. It will be fixed soon. Thank you.

Reactions: SpeedDevil

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So MC gets up, short talk with mom, goes to school ---> tripped by girl 1 ---> kneed in the face by girl 2 ---> girl 3 jumps on his hand ---> girl 4 pulling him up and screams pervert ---> girl 3 is going to give him a beating ---> MC defends himself against bitch squad (girl 5+6 cheering on the other girls) ---> principal gives the MC the same punishment for defending himself than the attackers + a lecture how pretty much everyone in that shithole of a country/Union hates him cause he's male and the MC shouldn't defend himself, so he can show he's not a threat, a single 18y old guy :WaitWhat:

Update end

...dude are you shitting me ? The advice is to let everyone bully him, let them walk over him and beat the shit out of him...so they somehow come to tollerate or maybe like the MC... :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Last edited:

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
So MC gets up, short talk with mom, goes to school ---> tripped by girl 1 ---> kneed in the face by girl 2 ---> girl 3 jumps on his hand ---> girl 4 pulling him up and screams pervert ---> girl 3 is going to give him a beating ---> MC defends himself against bitch squad (girl 5+6 cheering on the other girls) ---> principal gives the MC the same punishment for defending himself than the attackers + a lecture how pretty much everyone in that shithole of a country/Union hates him cause he's male and the MC shouldn't defend himself, so he can show he's not a threat, a single 18y old guy :WaitWhat:

Update end

...dude are you shitting me ? The advice is to let everyone bully him, let them walk over him and beat the shit out of him...so they somehow come to tollerate or maybe like the MC... :KEK::KEK::KEK:
what in the actual fuck?

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021

Update end

:sneaky:Clearly know where to file this title. :ROFLMAO:
You ROCK, Thank You THANK YOU!!(y)

raul vincent

Jun 19, 2018
what kind of limp dick idiot wrote the story? this is pure garbage , maybe a sheltered snowflake, why does the MC have to take everything like a cunt? why didn't Daisy lay on the ground after i won the mini game like where that bitch belongs, the reason the MC's mom leaves him is a joke, fucking think something better , maybe guys in the dev's area live spineless like this .

raul vincent

Jun 19, 2018

Update end

bruh seriously there's something seriously wrong with the writer of this story, either it's a woman trying to make AVNs for guys or a woman must be breathing down his neck:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
why didn't Daisy lay on the ground after i won the mini game like where that bitch belongs,
That's what the fix is for. But unfortunately, because I updated renpy mid-development people are experiencing crashes.

the reason the MC's mom leaves him is a joke
For some, it may seem so but the story is still in a very early stage and lots and lots of plot is yet to unveil. I aim to clear every point in the story that may seem like a joke in the future but all in due time with the pacing I felt is best for the story.
But thanks for trying anyway.

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
If the MC was really more important to her mother than the union, she would have used her power to take the MC with her soon after she became president. She would not have waited 20 years.
So if MC's father hadn't died, his mother would never have appeared.
This already explains a lot.

And then there is the team of bitches at the school. Does it really make sense that they would so easily set a trap for the son of the union president without fear or hesitation?
I wonder how MC "s mother will react to this trap set for her son and whether she will give a special punishment to the bitches who set this trap.
If MC's mother really wants forgiveness and cares for her son more than anything else, this is the first opportunity to show it.

So it's okay for them to use violence against the mc because they hate men, but the mc shouldn't protect himself from these bullies because in protecting himself he might accidentally hurt these bullies?
Is the principal openly saying that the teachers in the school will help the team of whores to bully the mc, really?

It seems there is no authority here.
Because clearly no one seems to be afraid of the union president.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes