VN Ren'Py Protagonist RE [Ep1 Act 3] [DeVilBro]

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes

risky0

Oct 7, 2022
If the MC was really more important to her mother than the union, she would have used her power to take the MC with her soon after she became president. She would not have waited 20 years.
So if MC's father hadn't died, his mother would never have appeared.
This already explains a lot.

And then there is the team of bitches at the school. Does it really make sense that they would so easily set a trap for the son of the union president without fear or hesitation?
I wonder how MC "s mother will react to this trap set for her son and whether she will give a special punishment to the bitches who set this trap.
If MC's mother really wants forgiveness and cares for her son more than anything else, this is the first opportunity to show it.

So it's okay for them to use violence against the mc because they hate men, but the mc shouldn't protect himself from these bullies because in protecting himself he might accidentally hurt these bullies?
Is the principal openly saying that the teachers in the school will help the team of whores to bully the mc, really?

It seems there is no authority here.
Because clearly no one seems to be afraid of the union president.

Last edited:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I'm working on fixing things. If you are interested in playing I hope you can be patient and wait for about a week. I'll be uploading a new version with some news and content and with all the current issues fixed.
Thank you.
Thank you. Amazing news.

Peace :)

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
If the MC was really more important to her mother than the union, she would have used her power to take the MC with her soon after she became president. She would not have waited 20 years.

And then there is the team of bitches at the school. Does it really make sense that they would so easily set a trap for the son of the union president without fear or hesitation?
I wonder how MC "s mother will react to this trap set for her son and whether she will give a special punishment to the bitches who set this trap.
If MC's mother really wants forgiveness and cares for her son more than anything else, this is the first opportunity to show it.

So it's okay for them to use violence against the mc because they hate men, but the mc shouldn't protect himself from these bullies because in protecting himself he might accidentally hurt these bullies?
Is the principal openly saying that the teachers in the school will help the team of whores to bully the mc, really?

You are clearly NOT understanding that a society where NO man was allowed, would NOT consider him kindly.

His mother using her power instantly after becoming President, would mean putting her and a BABY in instant risk of death. It is NOT as easy to kill a 19 year old, or, it is a rather less important if her move is after 19 years of presidency with a great track record.

About his mother reaction to the trap, or any further, would only work AGAINST him. He really MUST make his own way as the ONLY man ever allowed to live there. In a sense, he HAS to be the MAN, that dispels the idea of men that made them be isolated from them ever since.

If he reacts with violence, he is validating their idea that men are all violent and have no respect for women. If he reacts with anger, he is giving them further arguments. He MUST react in a way that he defends himself (in order to garner respect) but within limits that don't hurt anyone.

He IS, whether you like it or not, an intruder. Someone that defies the basic rule that created that society, no men allowed. It is NOT easy.

Apparently it is very difficult for some males to comprehend that females don't like or react well to violence against them.

Peace :(

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
If he reacts with violence, he is validating their idea that men are all violent and have no respect for women. If he reacts with anger, he is giving them further arguments.
Duh, everybody would react with anger if someone knees you in the face...
Defending yourself=validating the idea that men are violent and have no respect for women...sure, as if any women in that situation would react differently.

There is a difference between not treated kindly and being attacked. The first case you can ignore, the second gets an equal response. If reacting in that way gives them further arguments so be it.

You sure as hell don't get respect or stop bullying by being passive and letting them step on you.

He MUST react in a way that he defends himself (in order to garner respect) but within limits that don't hurt anyone.
You should defend yourself in an appropriate way sure, that your attacker isn't hurt is not a concern when you are being attacked. Which is pretty much what the MC did here, there was not to much force involved from him, if anything he was holding back.

Apparently it is very difficult for some males to comprehend that females don't like or react well to violence against them.
And men like it if you use violence against them, unwarranted i might add ?
Respect is a two way street, i sure as hell don't respect someone which isn't respecting me.
If someone attacks me i sure as hell defend myself, woman or man really doesn't matter.

Beast Within

Nov 9, 2017
You are clearly NOT understanding that a society where NO man was allowed, would NOT consider him kindly.

His mother using her power instantly after becoming President, would mean putting her and a BABY in instant risk of death. It is NOT as easy to kill a 19 year old, or, it is a rather less important if her move is after 19 years of presidency with a great track record.

About his mother reaction to the trap, or any further, would only work AGAINST him. He really MUST make his own way as the ONLY man ever allowed to live there. In a sense, he HAS to be the MAN, that dispels the idea of men that made them be isolated from them ever since.

If he reacts with violence, he is validating their idea that men are all violent and have no respect for women. If he reacts with anger, he is giving them further arguments. He MUST react in a way that he defends himself (in order to garner respect) but within limits that don't hurt anyone.

He IS, whether you like it or not, an intruder. Someone that defies the basic rule that created that society, no men allowed. It is NOT easy.

to be honest the premise somewhat reminds me of the movie "Equilibrium", not sure if you have seen it. mankind "desided" that the root of all conflict within society was emotion, so they went out of their way to remove any and all possible sources that could trigger emotion, plus everyone was required to take a drug that dulled(sp) their emotional state. a very good movie if you havent seen it.

no one reacts well in violence. men know that the moment they hit someone, they will be hit back. women somehow seems to have missed this memo. but true the "men" you speak of are trash, no question about that. But defending yourself, is all good in my book, whether you are a man or a woman.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Duh, everybody would react with anger if someone knees you in the face...
Defending yourself=validating the idea that men are violent and have no respect for women...sure, as if any women in that situation would react differently.

There is a difference between not treated kindly and being attacked. The first case you can ignore, the second gets an equal response. If reacting in that way gives them further arguments so be it.

You sure as hell don't get respect or stop bullying by being passive and letting them step on you.

You should defend yourself in an appropriate way sure, that your attacker isn't hurt is not a concern when you are being attacked. Which is pretty much what the MC did here, there was not to much force involved from him, if anything he was holding back.

And men like it if you use violence against them, unwarranted i might add ?
Respect is a two way street, i sure as hell don't respect someone which isn't respecting me.
If someone attacks me i sure as hell defend myself, woman or man really doesn't matter.
The problem here, is that you have a society that is segregated from males, none of those girls were exposed to males, all they know is that they are BAD, they will hurt them, they will not respect them. They aren't against the MC. They are against he's being male.

They are NOT in a equal environment, they are in a place of complete and utter imbalance. They were raised believing and knowing that males are this and that. When one is suddenly thrown to them, what would be expected? Do you know what her parents told them?

Yet, you want to treat them as enemies. Destroy them for having the gall to defend themselves against a presumptive invader that will destroy their society. Going about it gently, not allowing them to hurt you, but also doing the least damage possible is the ONLY way to make them see you as Human. Right now they see you as the proverbial boogeyman that most probably haunted their childhoods.

They are NOT the problem, they are a symptom. If you use too much force, you will validate their fears. If you don't defend yourself you will never be respected, but, if you go too far, if you don't do it with kindness and go above and beyond on making sure they are stopped, but not hurt, you will make all their assumptions against males, true.

This doesn't require martial proficiency, this requires empathy and strength of character. You can't make them respect you, because that assertiveness will hurt them, you have to coax them into acceptance that will later turn into respect.

Also, they are not attacking the MC, they are attacking the idea that they were raised with, that ALL males are bad. Defending yourself is OK, until you make them STOP. Not one yota further.

If you hurt one of them, you'll lose them. That doesn't mean they are right, it means you are in the wrong place, because YOU ARE. Going for acceptance is the ONLY way this doesn't end up badly.

Think it over.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
to be honest the premise somewhat reminds me of the movie "Equilibrium", not sure if you have seen it. mankind "desided" that the root of all conflict within society was emotion, so they went out of their way to remove any and all possible sources that could trigger emotion, plus everyone was required to take a drug that dulled(sp) their emotional state. a very good movie if you havent seen it.

no one reacts well in violence. men know that the moment they hit someone, they will be hit back. women somehow seems to have missed this memo. but true the "men" you speak of are trash, no question about that. But defending yourself, is all good in my book, whether you are a man or a woman.
There's defending yourself, and then there's destroying the attacker.

My point of contention here is that some players are asking to be able to treat those girls as enemies in a battlefield. They aren't that. The MC is an intruder, an invader, a threat to their way of life, the sole reason why they as society exists is to get males (like you) out of their lives. It is perfectly rational for them to attack you. It makes 100% sense. For them.

If the MC isn't able to tone down the defense, and stop before hurting anyone, he lost. This isn't about wining a fight and stand over a field of enemy corpses. This is about standing your ground and be able to defeat a bias without hurting anyone.

He's not fighting those girls, but the idea they were raised with. If he acts like they fear he will, he lost. If he let's them walk over him, he lost. The only wining way is to stand but not treat them like enemies.

This is diplomatic, not martial. Somehow some people here can't see it.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1710173775050.png
Mommy seems to tell MC exactly what a bully would: Shut up you inferior idiot and take it, if you cannot stand up for yourself in this women run world, you deserve to suffer. A model mom.

This is called bullying all over the world. All victims 0f bullying immagine themselves as Hulk Smash on their bullies, while getting their ass handed to them every damn time.
A bully would bully back or sobb in defeat - a victim would be hurt and concoct all sorts of revenge plots. Will MC run back to mommy sobbing while waiting on another day of beat downs?

Yet, you want to treat them as enemies. Destroy them for having the gall to defend themselves against a presumptive invader that will destroy their society. Going about it gently, not allowing them to hurt you, but also doing the least damage possible is the ONLY way to make them see you as Human. Right now they see you as the proverbial boogeyman that most probably haunted their childhoods.
He's not fighting those girls, but the idea they were raised with. If he acts like they fear he will, he lost. If he let's them walk over him, he lost. The only wining way is to stand but not treat them like enemies.
These reactions are the right reactions of adults who know what bullying is and what can go on - MC a bully to fight all them others bullying him or MC a victim cowering in fear and getting the beat down.

Reactions: RpWolf and MAD6999

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Also, they are not attacking the MC, they are attacking the idea that they were raised with
I would beg to differ...
If you hurt one of them, you'll lose them.
I genuinely couldn't care less, we aren't playing as the 2nd coming of Jesus, neither do i offer the other cheek.
They are NOT in a equal environment, they are in a place of complete and utter imbalance. They were raised believing and knowing that males are this and that. When one is suddenly thrown to them, what would be expected? Do you know what her parents told them?

Enemies ? No, i'm simply saying that defending yourself comes first, if some of them get hurt in the process i don't see that as a problem.
This is simply common sense, if i attack someone i need to expect that the other will defend itself by all means necessary, no matter of how they were raised or what they were told.
Doesn't matter if the other party is female, male or a animal. When you kick a dog you should expect that he will bite...if you complain about the dog, after getting bitten, you deserve a hit on the head for your stupidity.

he MC is an intruder, an invader, a threat to their way of life, the sole reason why they as society exists is to get males (like you) out of their lives. It is perfectly rational for them to attack you. It makes 100% sense. For them.
Let's be honest, these girls were not affraid, neither did they feel threatened...they had way to much sadistic fun hurting the MC, they didn't think about anything as grand as their way of life being threatened.

Even if you were told all your life how bad men are, how is it ''perfectly rational'' to immediately attack another person on first sight ?
If you were told all your life how bad people of a certain religion/ethnicity/gender are you would likely be careful arround them, have your reservations or even hostility, want to keep your distance etc. all understandable.
If the first action is to prepare an ambush and attacking them i would argue there is something seriously wrong with the person in question...

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
There's defending yourself, and then there's destroying the attacker.

My point of contention here is that some players are asking to be able to treat those girls as enemies in a battlefield. They aren't that. The MC is an intruder, an invader, a threat to their way of life, the sole reason why they as society exists is to get males (like you) out of their lives. It is perfectly rational for them to attack you. It makes 100% sense. For them.

If the MC isn't able to tone down the defense, and stop before hurting anyone, he lost. This isn't about wining a fight and stand over a field of enemy corpses. This is about standing your ground and be able to defeat a bias without hurting anyone.

This is diplomatic, not martial. Somehow some people here can't see it.

talked like someone who had never been bullied in his life. Bullies don't simply stop till you put the fear of god back into them.

Being a punching bag only shows them that you are ready to receive the next round of abuse.
If you want to end it, you need to punch them in the face as hard as you can. Preferably so that they will never forget it and will remember that punch every time they, as much as think about you.

I'm pretty much a feminist in this case. Equal rights, equal lefts.

Diplomatic? my ass you don't negotiate with terrorists.

raul vincent

Jun 19, 2018

bruh don't expect anything from the mother cause her design is flawed and the character development in this game so far is not to the taste of the usual male player. My guess is that either the mom would never know of this bullying or she would advice the MC to get along with teary eyes.

Reactions: risky0

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
talked like someone who had never been bullied in his life. Bullies don't simply stop till you put the fear of god back into them.

Being a punching bag only shows them that you are ready to receive the next round of abuse.
If you want to end it, you need to punch them in the face as hard as you can. Preferably so that they will never forget it and will remember that punch every time they, as much as think about you.

I'm pretty much a feminist in this case. Equal rights, equal lefts.

Diplomatic? my ass you don't negotiate with terrorists.
Can't help you there.

This discussions about aggression really bring out some people worst instincts, not something new for me, but it is always sad to see.

Gladly this game is single player, so my way of playing will not affect your game, nor yours, mine.

I was, and am, interested in the story and how this Dev will roll it, the setting is quite interesting and brings out some very unusual situations, as this exchange of ideas as shown.

Thank you, and Raziel_8 for sharing your views, and being frontal about it.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Without mentioning anyone, please keep your comments about the story, as I did. I am aware that it is a particularly difficult subject to discuss, but I am ONLY talking about the story, about this setting, about how a male would find a hostile environment in a female ONLY society created under to provide a Sanctuary against generalized male abuse.

There's NOTHING here that is based on IRL. It is all a Fantasy and it is in that Fantasy that it MUST remain. Comments that jump into personal attacks, are NOT part of this discussion, if you can't do it, stay out.

raul vincent

Jun 19, 2018
Without mentioning anyone, please keep your comments about the story, as I did. I am aware that it is a particularly difficult subject to discuss, but I am ONLY talking about the story, about this setting, about how a male would find a hostile environment in a female ONLY society created under to provide a Sanctuary against generalized male abuse.

There's NOTHING here that is based on IRL. It is all a Fantasy and it is in that Fantasy that it MUST remain. Comments that jump into personal attacks, are NOT part of this discussion, if you can't do it, stay out.

I've only been involved in this debate for a short while , but with all the literature(Sht talk) us Men of culture are giving u and the Dev , the way both of u are responding passively yet respectful is commendable, more like how the females in the game expected the MC to react. Although i don't agree with it one bit but lots of respect for implementing what u have been preaching. Agree to Disagree.

Peace(y)

Reactions: Juerhullycin

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
so humilliation tag missing...? and fendom....?bcs the way i see the girls at the university ,and they behaviour towars mc ....i can understand why....but isnt the soilpremise of the college as an institutionof knowledge to fight againt this shit??we dont see in today world with so called movements in many high standart universities?
if the premise of the game is gain aafection* by being humilliated i will drop this out now...
bcs if this is going forward i only see thhose tags coming sissification humilliation,fendom,and other kinks i really dont like...
maybe others do ,not me i pwas expecting something diferent maybe i was wrong....

Reactions: MAD6999

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
so humilliation tag missing...? and fendom....?bcs the way i see the girls at the university ,and they behaviour towars mc ....i can understand why....but isnt the soilpremise of the college as an institutionof knowledge to fight againt this shit??we dont see in today world with so called movements in many high standart universities?
if the premise of the game is gain aafection* by being humilliated i will drop this out now...
bcs if this is going forward i only see thhose tags coming sissification humilliation,fendom,and other kinks i really dont like...
maybe others do ,not me i pwas expecting something diferent maybe i was wrong....
I haven't been able to play the latest update, because my game crashes right after the beginning of Chapter 1, it used to be on the start, but, by deleting the permanents I managed to bring it forward.

So, I don't know what you saw that may give you that impression.

The Dev is present here, so maybe ask them directly, without making assumptions, because that thing is nasty.

From what we can see of his previous games, that type of content hasn't ever been part of his games. So, maybe take a breath and relax?

DeVilBro

Game Developer
Nov 23, 2018
And the bitch squad justification is crap, so the bitches were gonna behave the same way to someone seeking refuge as how the males once harassed them? What kinda logic is that?
Surely there is more to it. Something surely happened for them to pull a stunt like that.
If there is gonna be a bitch squad there should atleast be some options so that the MC could fight back.
That's why you have both the option to fight or try to avoid fighting. MC didn't back down from the fight though.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes